Challenger assembly video exended

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Jungle Cat, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Jungle Cat

Jungle Cat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This video is pre-Hellcat and I am guessing many have already seen it but this version appears to have some extra content? Door assembly in the body plant and wiring installation buy the #4 blonde appear to be missing from all the other versions I could find. This is the reason I posted this one that is a bit fuzzy. Very interesting stuff to watch. .I am always horrified buy the guys crawling into the large sheet metal press to clean it. Not a job for me. As for someone who has been working in the industrial and construction safety field for years I am surprised they do not mention "Lockout Tag out"? I guess they want some suspense. One thing I find funny is I guess it is a requirement for all females working at the Brampton plant to have a Bernadette from "Big Bang Theory" baby doll voice. The notable exception is the "it's all good" ultrasound lady. By all means if you find a clearer video with the deleted scenes I mention please post. Check it out.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jungle Cat

Jungle Cat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    One upgrade I noticed since this video was made is that the older cars had the goofy swizzle stick hood prop. Thank God it's gone. Leave it to the Mustangs.