Challenger Hellcat Aero Kit

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by FA5T CAT, Apr 21, 2015.

1. FA5T CAT

FA5T CAT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    here are some renderings of the aero kit being built. Couple weeks left!
    PS- aFe Power is currently making an exhaust prototype for my hellcat. I'll post pics and dyno sheet reports in a few weeks.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very cool. Is this all aFe who is a supporting vendor here or is the aerodynamic part yours only that you plan to sell? Can't wait to see the finished product.

3. FA5T CAT

FA5T CAT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Aero kit is CRZY Engineering. JL Audio is sponsoring the sound system. They are also doing the installation. I'm not selling it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ok cool, well if you could pass along the word to that company to encourage them to be a supporting vendor here I'm sure they'll have some hardcore hellcat members who might want to be a customer for their aero kit. Thanks!! I look forward to seeing the final product!

5. CatBurghlr

CatBurghlr Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very interesting.

I'm curious if this site is going to end up going the way of some others. Where you can't even talk about things unless they are supporting the site. The dollar rules here for sure.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Noquarter

Noquarter Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    At first glance i thought you jacked up the car using a 2x4 lol.

This is sweet. Cant wait to see it

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. FA5T CAT

FA5T CAT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    They said they would give anyone I refer a 50% sponsorship! Let's first wait and see what they're finished product look like.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    cool thanks man! :)

9. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am really curious to see the finished product. Very interesting!

April

10. FINALLYSATISFIED

FINALLYSATISFIED Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Any news on this? I was able to track down there website. I may have to give them a call to see if there was any dates on the splitter, skirts and diffuser.

11. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am very curious also abt final looks. I love the concept

12. Sepipr21

Sepipr21 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This was almost a yr ago, I guess they should be done lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. FA5T CAT

FA5T CAT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    LOL... Sorry Guys! I thought I had posted the finished product (I had - but just NOT on this page). Here it is. Let me know your thoughts. I will let them know about becoming a supporting vendor on this site and see if they're interested. IMG_8304.PNG IMG_8305.PNG IMG_7302.JPG IMG_7300.JPG IMG_7298.JPG IMG_7297.JPG IMG_7296.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  14. FINALLYSATISFIED

FINALLYSATISFIED Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I personally like the look of it. How much would something like this cost? I know you mentioned a sponsorship of some sort.

15. FA5T CAT

FA5T CAT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    CRZY can actually build the kit and have it shipped to you with instructions on how to install it (if they like you). The cost for this is generally $5,000 (if they have to engineer a custom kit that they have not yet fabricated). I'll tell you one thing... I've taken the car to the track and gave her some runs with and without the kit installed... HUGE, HUGE, HUGE difference!!!! I mean, the biggest thing I can feel was the steering wheel had more street feel to it than vibration. Was so weird. Also, when I dipped into a 160mph bank, the car just sailed down whereas without the kit, the car needed some convincing (I had to fight her a little - which almost resulted in the interior's aroma to suddenly become foul). all-in-all, this is the second-to-best thing that I've upgraded on the car so far. #1 was changing the tires! Fronts: 275/25/20 Nitto INVO Rear: 315/35/20R Nitto NT05R (on my 9th set of rear tires already!)

Mike @ CRZY : (213) 200-5820

Go ahead and give Mike a call from CRZY to get a quote or have some of your questions answered. I know that they have done other Hellcat Members cars that went to them due to my car being displayed on sites, videos, shows, etc... anyways, Good luck and let him know that Adam sent you so that he doesn't hang up on you (Just kidding - they're really cool and chill boys over there at CRZY. First time I went to their AMAZING shop, they made me some crazy South American Coffee and showed me all the dope tools, machines, Parts, and CRAZY AWESOME cars!!!! Every Single employee there made sure that they came up to me and introduced themselves and made me feel like I was their first and only customer. Shops aren't run like this anymore. When they get famous, they just get above the rest. These guys freakin call me just to see, "what's shakin" They also have helped with things outside of their knowledge base (like Tire Hookups, exhaust). They even pick up my car for me when I have it at other shops and prep, clean and have it sent to whatever Track I'm racing at with Fu$*(&$NG breakfast and coffee. At the SEMA show, They hit me up to meet up and party. They even had me to their room and gave me a b....
    ....Black Peppered Salmon dinner (funniest part is that's true!) I'm not $hiting you! Anyways, enough of that, anymore praises and they wont be able to get to work and build your kits cuz their heads will get so big, that they'll get stuck inside their houses and wont be able to fit through their freakin front door-frames!

• Like Like x 1