Charger/Challenger Hellcat in the Nor California

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by austinargo, Mar 22, 2016.

1. austinargo

austinargo Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    ~Received Admin Clearance to Post this Thread~

Hi All,

I am here looking to see if anyone owns a Dodge Challenger Hellcat, Charger Hellcat, and/or Durango Hemi that they'd be willing to let us use in a shoot. It would be in the SF Bay Area some time next week, depending on avails. We will pay for the car usage and have precision drivers, but you can drive if that's the only way you'd allow it.

I've reached out to a few places that rent these out, but they're either too far away or booked for the next couple weeks.

Hope this isn't a weird request. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. Appreciate it.

Thanks again,
    Austin
    415-601-1581
    austin.kim@argonautinc.com

2. gto19

gto19 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What's it for? I'm in the Bay Area

3. austinargo

austinargo Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    It's for a pitch commercial for my agency. We're doing a spec video where we'll create a vision of a commercial and pitch it to a client, but the video will never go public. Just for us and the clients, and you.

As for all the information of what and where we’ll be shooting, I can get that over to you in the next few days, as we’re still working on it. It's basically typical car commercial footage, driving, stills, close-ups, some smoke bombs in the background, etc. The shoot would be next week.

Let me know what you think and if you're interested.

Thanks!
    Austin
    415-601-1581
    austin.kim@argonautinc.com