Charger fan overseas in Honduras

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by TURNERZ, Oct 18, 2014.

1. TURNERZ

TURNERZ Rocket Science for the Road

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Greetings,

I am in Honduras with the military. I will be here for quite a bit longer and will have to purchase my new Charger Hellcat from here and have it delivered to my parents. So I will be very interested in your comments and feedback. My parents are already babysitting my 2006 Charger SRT8 (one of the first, if not THE first off the lot in Victorville, CA). I swore I would keep my red sled forever, but now will probably have to sell so my parents will have space for a new and improved Charger Hellcat! Hopefully I can convince them to build another garage!!

I have been following the site for weeks now. I had some trouble with the certification email, probably due to my VPN. I am also a member on another charger forum, but have migrated here in body and spirit.

Best wishes to each and all of you as your acquire you piece of heaven, or better stated HELL ON WHEELS!

Turnerz

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks Turnerz. Sounds like you have a nice ride at home! It has been pretty crazy waiting for our Hellbabies to arrive. The good news is, there is NO shortage of really killer cars owned by the peeps on this site. I was just out spending some QT with my Charger and causing a little trouble. I am glad you are able to be a part of the Hellcat family and enjoy the info and stories everyone posts! Stay safe;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey Turner welcome to our hellcat family site! I take it you are in the military and if so we like to thank you for your service.

Hope you get that charger hellcat sometime next year ! Please enjoy your stay

• Like Like x 1
  4. TURNERZ

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks! Yes I am. It is a good job that allows me to have a nice ride when I am stateside.

I am a pilot. I don't drive fast, I just fly very very low! I like the charger''s cockpit. I have driven a supercharger challenger but will stick with the 4 door.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's cool! I'm glad a veteran joins our site. Ive never flown a plane of any kind so I wouldn't know but I'm sure it is quite exhilarating!

I love the charger too! I'm trading in my beloved super bee charger 2012 and my fiancé's challenger 2012 to get the hellcat but plan to get a hellcat charger in the future.

6. TURNERZ

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Actually, I think the hellcats will beat my current plane 0-60 and 0-100mph.

They call race car drivers and pilots in Spanish the same thing "piloto".

Plus the cockpit in the Chargers are more comfortable!!

7. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well said! I like that Piloto!:)