Charger Hellcat Project

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by BransDodge15, Aug 5, 2015.

1. BransDodge15

BransDodge15 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Bran here, I own a Dodge charger srt hellcat and I’ve only installed an engine cover. I plan to get more stuff for it. My budget is 5k(US dollars). I planning on writing about my whole experience with the Charger, writing about the things I get, my review and the price I got it for. I also need your opinion guys on what to get next and where to get. Hope this thread helps everyone out! :D
    Okay so the Engine cover I got from American Car Craft, here is a link: 15 Dodge Charger Hellcat Supercharger Engine Cover. It’s a total stainless steel product and it looks pretty good too. It kind of makes my hood more impressive so I’m really happy with it, plus it didn’t cost me much too. Cost me like $287. If any of you guys are looking for an engine cover I would actually advise you to buy this one as the quality is pretty good and the company ships the product very fast too.
    Okay, so what I have left is $4713. I need to get a fuse box cover and a good spoiler. American Car Craft has it so I might get it from there as their products seem quite good and their prices are reasonable. I want your opinion on if I should go for it and recommendation on what to get next and where to get. Thanks :D :D

2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello, and welcome to the forum! Grtz on the HellCat, please post pictures when you can! Be sure to read through the HellCat Garage section ... tons of Modifications being discussed, anything from Appearance to Performance!

April

3. HellDoc

HellDoc The Doctor is IN!

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome, Brans! I hope this isn't an advertisement in sheep's clothing!

I look forward to your build up! Are you mostly looking to "dress up" your ride rather than performance parts?

That's not a dig by the way, I dig making your car "your own" I did

IMG_0664.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome Bran. Are you trying to dress it up or make it quicker and more reliable?

5. cole3986

cole3986 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well you could always wrap it, something wild

6. Speedlogix Sales

Speedlogix Sales Gold Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392