Charlotte nc street car takeover

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by canaan, Jun 12, 2016.

1. canaan

canaan Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Anyone going

Attached Files:

2. TTO_XODJ

TTO_XODJ Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Just recently had one here in St. Louis. Plenty of fast cars came out. I remember there was a 7 second Cadillac XLR there. Most of the fun begins after the events at the track, at least that is what happened here.

3. canaan

canaan Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's why I am going lol I live in a small town and want to see all the action I blame YouTube for this

4. TTO_XODJ

TTO_XODJ Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Lol yeah man it's a great event. You will enjoy yourself.

5. Cerino2000

Cerino2000 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Pretty good time. Lots of cars but not too many that you felt over booked. Temps were mid upper 80's. Not ideal but fun regardless.

6. TTO_XODJ

TTO_XODJ Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    You get any runs in?

7. Cerino2000

Cerino2000 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I had the scat pack shaker getting some base lines. The Challengers were not well represented. Only a handful there. Period! Lots of corvettes mustangs and camaros. There was one black hellcat with full exhaust and unknown other mods and I'm pretty sure I saw 10.2's out of him or 10'4's cant remember. Weather was typical upper 80's and muggy so I thought he did pretty good. I believe there was a granite crystal HC charger but he was running around 12 seconds upper 11's. I was looking for a 12.4 anything out of the scat pack but didn't want to blow the factory tires off so I was soft-rolling into the throttle to a best of 4 runs at 12.501 (of course...). Had I been able to stay a little longer I could have likely hit my goal with the cooler night air but I had home obligations.

Nitrous powered new z06 running 10.7's...yep WITH nitrous.

Big Klieb 34 was there running his vette I saw low 11's out of him but didnt see his other passes. He's a cool dude.

The young guy with the Tesla that I beat with my Hellcat last year was there in full Ludicrous trim and running real well. Saw him running 11.4's and he may have had better runs too that I didnt see but it was clear the ludicrous upgrade was serving him well.

Most notable thing I saw was a diesel dodge that was effectively a frame, a ridiculous engine and a handful of body panels knock off a 9.50!!! That thing was wicked. There's vids on you tube if you search street car take over zmax.

8. TTO_XODJ

TTO_XODJ Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Sounds like a good time. There was zero hellcat's outside of mine that went. There was one supercharged fight gen jeep. I didn't even bother putting it on the track that night because I was on stock tires.