Chicagoland Detail Shop

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Detailing' started by HellCT, Jun 25, 2015.

1. HellCT

HellCT Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I wanted to send a quick post about Chicago Auto Pros located in Glen Ellyn, IL.

I recently took my 2011 Challenger Inaugural Edition 392 to Auto Pros and I thought my car was in great condition only having 1000 miles on it. After looking it over with the technicians I was surprised on how many imperfections I really could not see they pointed out. Needless to say I wanted them fixed so we discussed my option and I decided on having the Opti Coat applied to my car as well as window tint and interior protection. The 392 white leather seats are a pain to keep clean! The interior protection makes it much easier to clean.

When I picked up my 2011 I was blown away on how it looked! I know have the Hellcat there and getting the royal treatment as I have decided on Modesta Coating this time, Xpel for the hood & front bumper, interior protection and window tint. Can wait to see how my Hellcat turns out!

I do not work for this company or have any ties to them. I am only posting this because I was so pleased on how my 2011 turned out and wanted to share if someone is looking for a high quality detailing place in the Chicago land area. Please remember this is not your typical wash and go shop and it can be expensive. Link below if anyone is interested. I e-mailed Jason and he was very helpful explaining the all the different types of coating that you are interested in. Thanks.

Detail Window Tint XPEL Opti-Coat Modesta CquartzChicago Auto Pros Opti-Coat Pro Window Tinting Modesta Cquartz Finest Xpel

Facebook Link- my Hellcat is on there :)

Chicago Auto Pros - Glen Ellyn Illinois - Car Wash Detailing Facebook

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Michael Jutovsky

Michael Jutovsky The Mean Green Raccoon Eating Machine Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey HellCT
    Come out for breakfast tomorrow morning 8am at Cracker Barrel in Gurnee and show us your car!

3. HellCT

HellCT Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wish I could of but picked up the car on Saturday. Came out great! I am very pleased.

4. Hemi1632

Hemi1632 BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My HC is supposed do be delivered Monday, I would like to see how yours turned out and how much it cost?

5. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I would love to have that done to my car /s

6. HellCT

HellCT Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You can go to their webpage and check out prices. There are a lot of different services they offer. I got the Opti Coat for my 2011 and the Modesta for the Hellcat. They have photos on facebook.

Ask for Jason and you can discuss options, thanks.

7. Hollywood

Hollywood Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Soooo the site does not give a price for the coating. It should be similar to what you paid since we have the same car. So what does something like this cost?

8. HellCT

HellCT Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It does give prices. Call them since I have no idea which coating you are looking for. I do not work for them. Thanks.

9. Hollywood

Hollywood Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If I took my car to get something done, I would just post the price. Example...I went and had my windows tinted last week and I paid $200.

I saw you post what you had done and I Am also interested in the same services but not if it is going to cost and arm and a leg! I don't like making contact with people unless I have an idea as to how much it is going to cost me. I actually did not live too far from this place so just asking you how much I can expect to ou for same exact service you had (minus the leather treatment).

10. Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for this post. Also, Lustr Auto Detail has very solid reviews and they sent me some quotes that seem in line for CQ Finest and XPel. I think I may give them a try since they are closer in Schaumburg. Has anyone heard about them?

11. Hollywood

Hollywood Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What where the quotes you received? Would like to know without having to be bothered with a salesman. Thanx

12. SC DETAILEL

SC DETAILEL Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hollywood, you are in Chicago, so if you can get by to see Jason at Chicago Auto Pros, I am sure you will not get the salesman pitch. The reason the prices are not given most times is because the actual condition of the car makes a big difference in what has to be performed to the car to get it ready for the application of a coating.

Give them a call, I bet you will be surprised by how easy he is to work with....I know him personally.

HUMP