SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Chrysler group LLC

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  chuck 
#1 ·
I missed 2 calls from a company hired from Chrysler group LLC I called the nu back and recording said they wanted to know about my new car and about how the buy went from the dealer they said that I would be getting a call from them and that this was to help Chrysler do as good of a job as they could and was getting info to help them. I was just currious if anybody else have got this call . I'm glad I got it and can't wait to talk to them . I have bought 2 other new cars from them in the past but never got a call wanting info on my buy and the dealer. Has any body else been contacted from Chrysler group LLC

#2 ·
Nothing from them yet. I did get a call from someone at my dealer asking about my experience. Let us know how it goes.

#7 · (Edited)
I've been contacted a few times, before I got my HC and then a few times afterward, both in calls and emails.
One was a survey from SRT, asking about the car. Only thing I really complained about was the audio quality of the HK system, and they wound up calling me and following up on it. Was told to bring it in to my dealer (whatever) and let them look at it, but she also said, and here is the key, that they are working on a fix for all.
Interesting.

#8 ·
I've been contacted a few times, before I got my HC and then a 3 times afterward, both in calls and emails.
One was a survey from SRT, asking about the car. Only thing I really complained about was the audio quality of the HK system, and they wound up calling me and following up on it. Was told to bring it in to my dealer (whatever) and let them look at it, but she also said, and here is the key, that they are working on a fix for all.
Interesting.
Thanks I guess my call will be about the same the recording said it was about how the buy went and the dealer but I haven't talked to them yet but they suppose to call back thanks for the info

#13 ·
I'm very happy with my car,,I had to show everyone at the dealer the features and settings, lol.... My wife and I had a conversation last night saying it's a waste to leave it parked so much...I told her if something happens to that car, it will take a year before I get another,,I don't want to chance it getting messed up from someone

#14 ·
Yes I understand I keep close eye on the other drivers on the road belive me they can't drive with that phone texing and driving . I followed a girl driving I'n the middle of the highway for almost a mile I thought they was drunk I backed way off and a pick up flew around me and slowed down as I did . We seen her texing . It was a young girl scares the hell out of me those people need to stop messing with there phones when driving . But drive you car and enjoy I feel like a race car driver when I'm driving mine . I live in a place where not much traffic . I travell on Buford pusser highway . When I leave my house its the highway closest to me . The buford pusser museum is very close to me I been there very interesting . My neighbor grew up with him and told me real stories about him and the way it was . I found out they was a whiskey still close to where I live. . Nice peaceful country out here just not close to any big city.

#15 ·
I bet people can great your car two miles away on a quiet night... I love driving my car...I was just at the dealer setting an appointment to have a recall done on my wife's Durango and a 2015 srt 392 pulls in..so I get to talking with him, and ask how he likes the car,, says it's amazing,, then I tell him I have a challenger,,, then he says that's not a regular challenger, that it's the srt with the 6.4 392, I said I know,,I have a hellcat, he then puts both arms up, and down like three times like prazing a king, lol...thought that was funny

#16 ·
Nice real nice lol I get same reaction people driving out here know what the car is and almost caused wrecks looking at it being in a small town everybody notices it . I went to the local part house to get some cleaning supplies I was met at the door and asked is that a real hellcat I proudly said yes well he yelled we got a hellcat here every body came out of the store employes and customers and ask questions and took pictures . Well that happens around here everytime I stop. My son works at a Honda dealership in columbus miss and went by to visit him and all the people came out to see it. The owner of the dealership has several dealership in columbus and I usually buy from them but there dodge dealership wasn't sure if they was going to get it and when they was honest with me. I did buy a RT charger in 2007 from them and tried to get the super bee they had dont remember the year but they only made 500 of these but they was people in front of me . I kinda felt alittle bad because my son was the dodge manager at the time but he said they was people in front of me . I am proud of the way they do things there a very fair company . He's the finance manager now at Honda so I wasn't able to buy therefrom him . Just glad I was able to get this car and went to another state to buy but its in my garage covered up now just detailed nu my wife and I which took us many hrs to do . After a 300 mile trip but I can't put my car up and not clean it first very important to us love this car. We was driving a 2011 SS camaro convertable with RS package 426 hp 6 speed manual nice car 27,000 miles fun to drive but the hellcat so much better in all ways just love the comfort and the power . Proud to be a hellcat owner life is good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.