Chrysler group LLC

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Jul 19, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I missed 2 calls from a company hired from Chrysler group LLC I called the nu back and recording said they wanted to know about my new car and about how the buy went from the dealer they said that I would be getting a call from them and that this was to help Chrysler do as good of a job as they could and was getting info to help them. I was just currious if anybody else have got this call . I'm glad I got it and can't wait to talk to them . I have bought 2 other new cars from them in the past but never got a call wanting info on my buy and the dealer. Has any body else been contacted from Chrysler group LLC

2. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nothing from them yet. I did get a call from someone at my dealer asking about my experience. Let us know how it goes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I will dont know how my name came up but glad to know they wanting our input on them and the dealers

• Like Like x 1
  4. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Nary a word to me

5. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well when I talk to them ill inform everybody about it . I'm really not sure but should find out I know they got my info from dealer that's the only thing I'm sure of because they knew I bought a new car

6. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I hope I can ask a question when I answer one lol

7. Hellcat15

Hellcat15 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I've been contacted a few times, before I got my HC and then a few times afterward, both in calls and emails.
    One was a survey from SRT, asking about the car. Only thing I really complained about was the audio quality of the HK system, and they wound up calling me and following up on it. Was told to bring it in to my dealer (whatever) and let them look at it, but she also said, and here is the key, that they are working on a fix for all.
    Interesting.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks I guess my call will be about the same the recording said it was about how the buy went and the dealer but I haven't talked to them yet but they suppose to call back thanks for the info

9. RoadwarriorCA

RoadwarriorCA Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    HC15...about the same with me.....also, one or two third party e-mail surveys (like Edmunds). I did have an issue with UConnect about their operators manual a while back. They (UConnect customer support) could not answer my question at the time, but every week for a month, they called and left a voicemail stating they are still working on it:)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I hope they got ur issues fixed we still messing with our gadits . I really was on this sight alot before I bought so knew lots about the car before we bought I was looking at my paper work the other day and found out I got srt track experience I'm going to try to get that set up my only problem is I'm not close to any tracks that I know of but I have been to talladaga and to Bristol to NASCAR races been awhile tho and had a great time

11. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The dealer called me about a month ago asking how the car was,, but they didn't even know I bought a hellcat,, they were trying to set up a service appointment,, I also got about five email surveys...and a nail mail one..

12. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This is from Chrysler group LLC nothing from the dealer but letter from salesman thanking me for dealing with him and if I need him just call

• Like Like x 1
  13. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm very happy with my car,,I had to show everyone at the dealer the features and settings, lol.... My wife and I had a conversation last night saying it's a waste to leave it parked so much...I told her if something happens to that car, it will take a year before I get another,,I don't want to chance it getting messed up from someone

14. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes I understand I keep close eye on the other drivers on the road belive me they can't drive with that phone texing and driving . I followed a girl driving I'n the middle of the highway for almost a mile I thought they was drunk I backed way off and a pick up flew around me and slowed down as I did . We seen her texing . It was a young girl scares the hell out of me those people need to stop messing with there phones when driving . But drive you car and enjoy I feel like a race car driver when I'm driving mine . I live in a place where not much traffic . I travell on Buford pusser highway . When I leave my house its the highway closest to me . The buford pusser museum is very close to me I been there very interesting . My neighbor grew up with him and told me real stories about him and the way it was . I found out they was a whiskey still close to where I live. . Nice peaceful country out here just not close to any big city.

15. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I bet people can great your car two miles away on a quiet night... I love driving my car...I was just at the dealer setting an appointment to have a recall done on my wife's Durango and a 2015 srt 392 pulls in..so I get to talking with him, and ask how he likes the car,, says it's amazing,, then I tell him I have a challenger,,, then he says that's not a regular challenger, that it's the srt with the 6.4 392, I said I know,,I have a hellcat, he then puts both arms up, and down like three times like prazing a king, lol...thought that was funny

• Funny Funny x 1