Chrysler group LLC

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Jul 21, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just wanted to let people know I just got a call from these people . They wanted me to rate my new hellcat and asked many questions about my dealer. I was satisfied with my buy from the dealer I bought from I was also asked if I visited any other dealership which I did and I told my story about what happened it wasn't good but the truth is the truth. I also asked her to visit this sight and to go to hellcat org to dodge customer feed back I told her that she could get lots of info about customers that bought Chrysler cars . And she could get lots of feed back . Just wanted members to know that dealerships are getting checked out and I'm sure other people will get to talk to them. She listen to me for a long time I had lots to say and tried to cover lots but really stressed to come and visit this sight. She did not know about this sight but she does now I hope she will check it out dont know if this will help anyone but this was my first call ever from any car co wanting to know about the car and the dealership . We did have a good conversation I feel better now

• Like Like x 1
  2. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    my entire experience was 100% good, worth the 5-6 month wait.

• Like Like x 2
  3. F6F

F6F BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My experience was close to 100%, unfortunately not many can say the same. Unlike marriage where everybody agree that it SUCKS !!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. CubeMan

CubeMan Tri-State Overlord

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    anyone who paid over msrp should give a 0 out of 10, any dealer who never gave you info on your car 0 out of 10.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree I was lucky to get my car no problems from the dealer I bought from I was very happy but the first dealer did me wrong and I was asked about them and told my whole story I hate how some dealers did people and I hope they will go to the sight on here to hear there story's I told her 3 times about this so I feel if she does her job she will come on this sight and get soon feed back from customers on here. They asked alot about the dealer and my experience from start to I got to finance manager . It was a good conversation think I told her more than what she wanted to know but don't get these calls from Chrysler so I already made notes to tell her I was very prepared for this call. I know some people had paint issues and radiator problems and not getting cars that was ordered lets just say I filled her ears full I did get my money's worth with this call and she asked for my email so I think I might get a email from them also