SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Cleaning front wheels

3K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  BlackbirdWS6 
#1 ·
Anyone found anything that will fit between the front wheel and caliper for cleaning purposes? Hate cranking up and moving it just a few feet for that.

#2 ·
I use a microfiber tower and get the caliper done almost perfect without moving the car at all. I use the armor all rim protect spray after that and let it dry. Rims will stay cleaner much longer and clean up real easy for next month or so. Only armor all product I will endorse and have been using it two years with no bad results.

#7 ·
I clean with rag but always spray with WD40. Then you can just spray off with a hose for months. WD40 last and is an awesome repellant. I started spraying the underside of my 4 Wheeler when we went mudding years ago. Then started using on my Harley, under the fenders and frame.

#10 ·
They're called Wheel Woolies...search on Amazon. They come in sets of three, all different sizes for the different parts of the wheel:) Car Pro sells something called Iron-X, which is safe and great on the wheels. Use with the wheel woolie and rinse off before it dries.

#21 ·
Mine are too big and now have their own wheels to clean! And yes they are expensive but the best investment you could ever make!;)

#23 ·
I like the daytona wheel brush to get in the barrels. Its tight by the caliper but it gets in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.