SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Coffee and Cars Meet

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Rob Sold 
#1 ·
I went to the local meet for the first this AM. About 150 cars showed up plus a lot of others folks came to look. Everything from a jet powered minivan to a 7 ton military surplus truck showed up. There were several Shelby GT500s, 2015 Corvettes, and Camaros. But the best cars (IMO) were 2 HCs. My Billet and a Sublime They garnered a lot of attention and questions. At first, none of the Camaro drivers would come close and look LOL. Everyone was respectful and friendly. There was a lot of great-looking Classic cars. I was so busy I only got pics of my HC. I hope all the SC and Ga HC drivers will attend next month. Google cars and coffee Augusta for more pics and information on next months meet.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Blue

See less See more
#2 ·
I went to the local meet for the first this AM. About 150 cars showed up plus a lot of others folks came to look. Everything from a jet powered minivan to a 7 ton military surplus truck showed up. There were several Shelby GT500s, 2015 Corvettes, and Camaros. But the best cars (IMO) were 2 HCs. My Billet and a Sublime They garnered a lot of attention and questions. At first, none of the Camaro drivers would come close and look LOL. Everyone was respectful and friendly. There was a lot of great-looking Classic cars. I was so busy I only got pics of my HC. I hope all the SC and Ga HC drivers will attend next month. Google cars and coffee Augusta for more pics and information on next months meet. View attachment 5803 View attachment 5804
Oh man I love this story!!! Wish we had one down here more often and I had the time to go. Looks lovely and thank you for sharing!

#3 ·
I went to the local meet for the first this AM. About 150 cars showed up plus a lot of others folks came to look. Everything from a jet powered minivan to a 7 ton military surplus truck showed up. There were several Shelby GT500s, 2015 Corvettes, and Camaros. But the best cars (IMO) were 2 HCs. My Billet and a Sublime They garnered a lot of attention and questions. At first, none of the Camaro drivers would come close and look LOL. Everyone was respectful and friendly. There was a lot of great-looking Classic cars. I was so busy I only got pics of my HC. I hope all the SC and Ga HC drivers will attend next month. Google cars and coffee Augusta for more pics and information on next months meet. View attachment 5803 View attachment 5804
HC #3 rolled in just before 10, between the departure of our Sublime friend and the firing up of the jet powered beast. Jazz Blue, straight from work, in need of a wash. Could only stay for about 40 minutes though, but from the second I parked, non-stop had 3-4 people at a time come by, so no time to walk over and say hello

Reactions: april77 and F6F
#4 ·
I'm sorry I missed you. I heard there was a Jazz HC, but I've never seen it. PM me if you are available for lunch on a Thursday or Friday. I've got a friend that had a Jazz R/T and would like to see one.

#7 ·
Nice! Can't wait to go to my local Cars and Coffee. It hit 50 degrees here in MD so I'm hoping for a late March meet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.