Coffee and Cars Meet

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by F6F-3, Apr 3, 2015.

1. F6F-3

F6F-3 SRT Hellcat Owner Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    A Coffee and Cars meet will be held in Augusta, Ga 0800-1100. There is a great local (not a chain) breakfast resturant in the shopping center where the event will be held. I hope to see you there.
    Please Google "Coffee and Cars Augusta" The meet address is:
    Carolina Pottery
    3830 Washington Rd
    Martinez, Georgia 30907

• Like Like x 1
  2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I will hafta try for next month. Marty and I have rotated back around to nights, and will have just gone to bed about the time ya'll are getting started. Thanks for the reminder, though, I am marking it on my calendar.

April

3. F6F-3

F6F-3 SRT Hellcat Owner Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    :(BooHoo

4. F6F-3

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    image.jpg Here a couple of pictures....

image.jpg

5. owenspackman

owenspackman BritishCat

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Looking good! I attend my local cars and coffee almost weekly. Nice weather can pull 100+ cars.

How did the sign work for you? Many people take the time to read it?

6. F6F-3

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I worked great! It got a lot of looks. I didn't have as many repeat questions. I placed it between the two HCs that were there. The Jazz colored HC belongs to another HC.org member. I'm sorry more HCs were not there. Even some of the rustang folks I know came over and complemented us.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Profezzor X

Profezzor X Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I guess the title "Cocktails & Cars" would be a bad thing, considering the effects thereafter... So yeah, coffee works much better.

The hue on those images makes the photos seem like they were taken in the late 60's, early 70's. Especially with those two guys on the left. Nice effect.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. JBS$

JBS$ Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I attended the Charlotte "Cars and Coffee" this morning. There were at least 200 cars there when I arrived at 8:30am and twice that many when I left after 10:00. Two Hellcats were there, mine, a Billet Silver with a Satin Hood and a Black one, owned by Charlotte HC. We were parked side-by-side and had a great time talking to all of the folks. If you live in driving distance, this event is the first Saturday of each month and if well worth the effort to come. It runs from 7:30am to 11:00am, so it does not take up your entire day.

• Like Like x 1