colorado challenger allocation available?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Hellcharger, May 27, 2015.

1. Hellcharger

Hellcharger Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I just received this email today at 1:09 pst
    May 27th 2015 i already got my hellcat so...

Not sure if this still available but if it can help someone here good luck!!

Here is the email i received:

Chrysler Corporation just awarded Colorado Springs Dodge an opportunity to order the last 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat of the production year. The order must be placed no later than 5pm tomorrow (May 27th) or we will lose the allocation. You will get to sit with our Ordering Manager and custom build your Hellcat to your exact specifications. Please contact me right away to let me know if you would like to take advantage of this rare opportunity to own a year one Challenger SRT Hellcat that you custom ordered. Again, the order must be placed by 5pm tomorrow.

Please let me know if you want the ordering slot.

Thank you,

John Johnson
    Sales Manager
    Colorado Springs Dodge
    719-329-7548

2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good Luck, everyone ... lots of HellCats available lately, I hope all of you can get the Cat of your dreams!

April

3. BtheChamp76

BtheChamp76 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hellcharger Did you get your hellcat through this dealership? Are they good people? Are they a MSRP dealer?

4. Hellcharger

Hellcharger Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    BtheChamp76 no i didnt buy from this dealership, i dont know if they have a good reputation for hellcat selling, just got the email from them since I contacted them a few months ago... Hopefully they dont have a huge adm.. But wouldnt be surprised if so

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. BtheChamp76

BtheChamp76 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just an FYI for everyone else...passed this lead on to a friend and he called on this allocation this morning. If it was me, I'd steer clear. Unless you must have the very last one hahaha :p

They are asking $10K ADM :eek: because it's "the very last allocation for a 2015 Challenger Hellcat in the United States." He said they also mentioned something about being the only dealer that had the ability to place an order today....and we all know that's just not the case.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  6. segwyo

segwyo Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It's not the "very last one of the model year". Don't fall for that crap. I got a call today from our Chrysler Rep and we were one of the lucky few dealers that could order one more 2015 if it could get done by 2:00 pm today Alaska time. Had to be a Challenger, sold order only, M6, no Sublime, no Phantom Black and I had to email the VON immediately upon submitting the order. I called the next customer we had waiting, he was in, we did the order over the phone and that was that. So WOW.........we must have had the "very last one of the model year"!!!! LOL!! o_O

• Agree Agree x 1