Colors and interior looks

Discussion in 'Dodge Charger SRT 392' started by chuck, Sep 15, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello, I got a friend that's going to get a 392 and would like good color and interior ideas. I seen one up close at dealership . I loved it i think that's a great looking car and read about performance. I also like to know about manual or auto. What are you guys buying and like. Thanks for any information. Chuck

2. Max57

Max57 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    We have the SRT 392 in Bright White with the Ruby Red interior inserts. (See Photos below).

We love the color combination and have received many compliments! The SRT, (for us) has more power than we'll ever use! The car handles great and is extremely comfortable, especially when set to 'Street' suspension. She's a real long-haul cruiser.

Regarding the transmission choice, as much as I would've liked to have the M6 which is the car I test drove (as I always loved 'rowing' through the gears), the A8 was the logical choice as I have hip and knee issues that I'm sure will only get worse as time passes. However, the A8 is a fantastic transmission! It's the closest you'll ever get to a manual when you have it in the manual mode (auto-stick). Even when set in full auto and depending on what suspension setting (Street, Sport, Track) you have it set to, the A8 shifts quick and crisp like no other auto I've ever driven!

Outside of the additional power of the Hellcat and it's "fantastic and intoxicating super-charger whine", the SRT 392 in many cases has been labeled the baby Hellcat. She'll definitely put a smile on your face!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    prefer bright exterior color and plain black interior

id skip trying to match the exterior color to a special interior color........

if i were to order white id go with the brass monkey wheels and the basketball colored interior...i think they both go great with white.....otherwise for any other color id just go black interior...i find the red interior a bit much and the basketball seats ugly