CQuartz Finest at Obsessive Car Detailing/Pasadena CA

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Detailing' started by H3LLCAT CA, Aug 26, 2015.

1. H3LLCAT CA

H3LLCAT CA Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I never knew what CQuartz Finest was until I read the reviews here at Hellcat.org. I have owned several new vehicles and I was always content with the factory paint (I always buy black too). Wanting to pamper the kitty, and seeing all the reviews here, I decided to give CQuartz Finest a try. There were only two local authorized locations in So Cal so I decided on going with Christopher at OCD (OCDcarcare.com). He promptly inspected my vehicle (at home), thoroughly explained the process, and quoted me a price which seemed very reasonable ($1150).

3 days later, I was AMAZED at the results and can't believe what a difference it made. My car literally looks like a black mirror, the orange peel look is gone, and the car is absolutely incredible! I didn't realize that black could actually shade darker and be nearly as reflective as a mirror. Prior to CQuartz, Christopher pointed out what looked like swirl scratches in the paint (factory paint, never been washed, 100 miles on car). Afterwards, they were all gone and it was AMAZING!

OCD provided the following to explain the process:
    The kitty received a full decontamination including ferrous iron removal (Iron-X), a Full Two Phase Paint Correction (compounding and polishing stage), and 2 coats of CQuartz Finest. The car was masked to ensure no rubber or plastic was stained and it received a double Eraser wipe-down to prep the surface to a surgically clean state to ensure optimal bonding of the CQuartz Finest.

If you live in SoCal this is the place to go!!! I think all my future rides will be getting CQuartz as well…. 20150820_190353.jpg 20150820_190433.jpg 20150820_190353.jpg 20150820_190433.jpg 20150820_191105.jpg 20150820_191933.jpg 20150820_192107.jpg 20150820_192423.jpg 20150819_100532.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. DrumHellCat

DrumHellCat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Looks INCREDIBLE!!! My pitch black is in the shop right now for CQF application. I hope it looks half as good as yours does! AWESOME!

• Like Like x 1
  3. H3LLCAT CA

H3LLCAT CA Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    THANKS! Money well spent, I'm just glad others here convinced me to pony up the dough. Post pics when you get your ride back, I'm sure it'll look sweet!!!

4. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Man that's top notch!!! Sharing on fb hc page

5. C. Charles Hahn

C. Charles Hahn Silver Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Looks awesome! Christopher from OCDCarCare in Los Angeles does great work.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  6. Merlin

Merlin Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Excellent work!

It looks Awesome!

7. Aarcuda

Aarcuda Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    did they do any wet sanding before compounding?