CSDR Car show in Riverside Ca.

Discussion in 'Western States' started by Harts, May 18, 2015.

1. Harts

Harts Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sunday I went to a car show in Riverside Ca. put on by Inland Valley Mopars at the California School for the Deaf, nice turn out. Usually I would have brought out the 70 Challenger, but the Hellcat is so new I took that.

Ran into Julie (HellKTN on this site) with her sublime, Stephen from Moreno Valley with Phantom Black, and Kenny with a Torred red from Huntington Beach! You would have thought we were rock stars with all the attention we got. Stephen and Kenny were not familiar with Hellcat.org, gave them the scoobie, hope to see them online soon.

Couple others to mention Michael from Street Legal TV and a Dodge Rep who is looking for Cats with 2,000 plus miles to tap into the computer looking at emissions and "other general info". Gave him my contact info, should hear from him again in a couple months. Anyone else run into someone from Dodge wanting to tap into the computer?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Harts...thanks for the local info. Hard to believe that there are actual HC owners who don't know about this forum....LOL....glad you gave them the info.

3. liquidLSD25

liquidLSD25 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Damn! wish I would've paid attention. Would have loved to have met other Hellcat owners here in SoCal. I've only seen one so far and that was passing opposite of me in Burbank on my way to work... a Black Challenger. I'll pay more attention to shows in the future!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yep. At the LX festival. He hooked up to mine and gave me 2 $10 gas cards. Took him about 5 minutes.