SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Damn Jina does go work

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Hemi Rocket 
#1 ·
Just came in today :

Armrest Head restraint Auto part

See less See more
#3 ·
yes she rocks! i had her do a center console a few years back on my daytona. awesome quality!

#4 ·
Just beware for those with Laguna. Mine was one of the first Laguna's she did and they got a bit messed up. The leather is slightly cut in areas where she made the pencil marks to mark center point, and the pencil marking won't come off. You can still see the big center lines on each headrest months after getting done. She apologized in advance after making the mistake but I wouldn't get them done again on the Laguna leather. Maybe she has perfected her technique by now but mine are still flawed and really nothing I can do about them other than live with it or get them re-covered with matching Sepia Laguna (probably not easy to match and certainly not cheap). The actual embroidery though looks great.

#6 ·
Looks great MaxxMuscle, What's the turn around time on the head rests?

Reactions: MaxxMuscle
#9 ·
Yeah the work she does is phenomenal... ATL good to know about the Laguna. I'll bet she has has it perfected now so that doesn't happen again...But I'd ask first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.