Dealer Get Theirs...

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Bubba871, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Bubba871

Bubba871 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This may make a few of you smile. I spoke with a friend today who orders 5-7 Ram trucks every year for his business plus all his family's personal cars from a small town dealer in Florida. When he wanted to order a Hellcat, they wanted $5k over sticker and would not budge. So they lost his business. He is now ordering his trucks through a dealer about 60 miles down the road. Some dealers seem to run their business into the ground on purpose. Crazy.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Nice

3. Confuzed2

Confuzed2 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Seems like some of these dealers are absurd. I bought my 392 Challenger a few years back from a dealer in Ill., and I went there back in February because they had a new A8 Hellcat Challenger in Torred. There "Internet Sales Person" emailed me back after I saw on their website that it was going for MSRP....and she confirmed in the email that the price was MSRP, so I went down there the following day.

Then thier tune changed...they wanted 5K over sticker! I showed the sales guy the email I got from their "internet salesperson"...and they said it was a mistake, and there was no way they could honor that price. So I said to the guy "really?!? You're telling me you won't honor your own quoted price?"

Needless to say, I left and I'll never buy another car there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. HELLKAT_NY

HELLKAT_NY Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My dealers owner said plain and simple. If you never ordered from him then$10k adm, if you ordered 1 then $5k adm, if more than one msrp. That's what I got after 17 cars from him and that still made me mad but I got my HC!

5. srt8abee

srt8abee Hellcat Member

I had a deposit down at a dealership in Delaware oh for 9 months when I found out they ordered other people's cars instead of mine because they agreed to sell at msrp to me and they got over sticker on the other cars

6. tjohnson

tjohnson Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I would have been pissed lol. If a dealership is going to do that, then they need to be straightforward with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's total BS, The dealers charging ADM, I hope they get the allocation pulled

• Like Like x 1
  8. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Luckily, Dodge put in a new ordering system. They can't order cars when they don't have an allocation....and they are doubling production. Things will get better this year.