Dealer survey

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by WindowShaker, Jan 12, 2015.

1. WindowShaker

WindowShaker Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm assuming those of you that have taken delivery of your car received the follow-up email survey asking about your experience. I did and filled it out honestly. Now, my friend at the dealer that helped make sure I got the car is upset because of a few of the marks I gave. My low marks for Chrysler in general were due to the handling of the ordering process where options that were supposed to be available were removed or caused the cars to sit in "storage" (sunroof, laguna leather, brass monkey wheels, black hood). I also "only" gave the dealer an 8 out of 10 on the "financial arrangements" due to the dealer marking the car up above MSRP. I admit, I paid the mark up because I wanted a first allocation Hellcat and I wanted one that was ordered in my name and also I had agreed to accept it when I ordered it and I am a man of my word.

Here's my message to Chrysler: if you don't want low marks, deliver what you promise, don't indicate options you can't build, keep the buyer informed instead of keeping us in the dark and making us rely on forums like this for our information, and last but not least, police your dealers better to ensure they don't price gouge.

Anyone else give similar marks on your survey?

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I didn't get the survey. I know they tried to call, but I never connected with them.o_O

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sublimecat

Sublimecat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No survey for me yet. They need to be able to handle the truth, sometime it leaves a mark.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nope. No survey yet. Generally, I never do surveys unless I get something in return. I got nothing from my dealer, mainly indifference. They won't like what I have to say.

P.S. 10 tankfuls of gas might sway my opinion :D

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No survey on my 392 doubt I will get a hellcat survey since they can't paint a hood.

I got them with my SVT products.

6. ChallCat

ChallCat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have not received one yet either, but I'm pretty much in agreement with everything said above and will reply with similar low marks on the "experience" parts... in short: absolutely love the car, did not like the service so much. The should not ask questions that they don't want to hear the answers for..

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. magnummrk

magnummrk SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No survey yet

8. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    i got 2 surveys from Chrysler...also answered honestly...i was happy with my dealership and the experience....i didnt go through all the BS you guys did since it only took 3 days to find my car and i paid msrp....i had no anger

9. WindowShaker

WindowShaker Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I had zero "anger". Sure, there was frustration, but no anger. I simply gave my opinion based on my experience with the whole process. Of course you would be happy since you had a relatively easy time with yours, your "ice experience" notwithstanding, of course. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. BKuz

BKuz Retired American Fighting Man

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I did a J.D. Power Survey on my 2012 Challenger SRT8. Did not have any problems with ordering and delivering of that vehicle. Gave good marks. My Hellcat is going to be a different story.

BKuz

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Paladin06

Paladin06 Have Guns Will Travel Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If I get a car or a survey they will not like to hear what I have to say. I am beyond angry. Unlike some I'm certain I will have issues with the car if it is delivered. I went to see the 1st delivery at my dealership last week. If my car looks like that it will sit at the dealership for some time because I will not accept it in the condition that one was in.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. gts_2001

gts_2001 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No issues with my dealer or Chrysler. Was kept as informed as I wanted to be (I only called SRT twice during the process) and once the order went D1, the build and delivery only took 24 days. I had full knowledge that the Black Hood and Sunroof were likely "no-gos" from the start even though they were on the "wish list". I was informed by my dealer when they were deleted and felt that I had good "proxy" communication with the Zone Rep. They got the highest marks I could give on the survey. It's unfortunate that not everyone feels the way that I do.

13. WindowShaker

WindowShaker Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What's unfortunate is that not everyone had such an easy go of it as you did. There are MANY of us that our dealers didn't communicate with us about the black hoods or anything else relative to our cars. 24 days is awesome for you. I waited that long AFTER mine was built for it to SHIP. PLUS, another 15 days for it to be delivered. That's just a few reasons why some of us are tad displeased with how this all went down.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. FreightTrain

FreightTrain Comfortably Numb

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    how-bout-it o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Kaiju

Kaiju Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I received a survey last night, still don't have car. I will be fair and honest when I fill it out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1