Dealers who are stand up guys

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by fitinfish, Mar 7, 2015.

1. fitinfish

fitinfish Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have 3 Hellcats ordered at 3 different dealers and all 3 dealers seem to be the same, no word not update and I sent them the link of Dodge warning dealers...Please post any and every dealer you can as this 5 month wait at 3 different dealers is crazy!! Thanks in advance

2. magnummrk

magnummrk SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Bill Pemberton Woodhouse Dodge Blair Nebraska. I have NO idea how deep his list is, but never hurts to call. He made an out of state transaction smooth. What I really appreciated was he never fed me a line of bs about getting the car. If he can't get you one he will not take your $$ and make false promises like other dealers.

3. Green cat

Green cat Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Maybe it's all the multiple orders clogging the system ?

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. david S.

david S. Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    As I mentioned in the "that escalated quickly" thread, Eric Brooks at LA Car Connection came through for me.

His reputation in my industry is that if you need a hard to find car, he can usually get it done.

When it appeared that the car I ordered through him was lost in VON purgatory, he somehow found one and got it to me at MSRP

• Like Like x 1
  5. superbeegugs

superbeegugs Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Merrick Dodge in Long Island are the best I ever dealt with. The promised my Hellcat Charger at MSRP and delivered it as such. No games. Nice and professional - it was a pleasure to deal with them. They have 1 other awaiting delivery for someone and no other orders as of me writing this. You can be #2 on the list at MSRP.
    Again - thank you Mike and Joe at Merrick Dodge for exceeding my expectation and proving there are some really great people in the world who care about customer satisfaction.

I still curse Town and Country in LI for pulling out if the Hellcat deal with some lame excuse but to con me out of more money.
    and I curse you Westbury Dodge for trying to con me out of $10,000 on a factory order for my 2012 Superbee. Your Superbee sat in your lot for 6 months you greedy bastards - you both could have had customers for life. Now the Hellcat will curse both of you for eternity.

6. Catless

Catless Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If you have 3 Hellcats ordered at 3 different dealers then you ARE the problem.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fitinfish

fitinfish Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I ordered one and waited 2 months, then called a dealer out of state and told him the issue, he said he would be glad to place an order and whichever one got picked up and a vin then I would cancel the other one. My wife wants one as well so I ordered from another dealer willing to do MSRP since the other 2 dealers seem to not have a clue what is going one. I have ordered a Shelby every year and never have a problem with Ford when it comes to a specialty car. So I want 2 Challengers and might be wanting a HC Charger as well. That's why I asked for a few dealer leads if you may know. Thanks for thinking someone trying to spend 180k as a problem!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Jim M

Jim M SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Picked up my Charger HC on May 13th in Athens, GA. I have nothing but good words for Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep. The price was MSRP. If you deal with them, ask for Terry Hosier.