SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Delivered - 209 Days Later!

2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Catless 
#1 ·
I posted elsewhere that my car finally came in. Thought I'd throw it in a new thread here, since so many are having the same anxiety that I had about 10 months ago when I placed my order. I was in VON hell from Nov. 25th till July 20th when it finally went 'D' staus and got a VIN. I don't even know how that happened, and neither does my dealer. He just got a call one day from his rep. and said tell your customer we are building his car. It was finally built on Aug. 17. The car was delivered to the dealer yesterday and I drove 150 miles just to see it even though it had not been PDI'd yet.

After all that time, it was a thrill. I just stood there looking at it, not really believing it was finally sitting there and it was mine. I must of walked around it 5 times, finally got in and was just taking it all in. I was kind of in a daze when a tech said, "Dude, hit the red button, fire it up!" It was like, oh yea.

So I know the ordering process is pure hell. And the waiting is nothing but frustration & aggravation, but I'm here to tell you to hang in there. It will be worth it. And I haven't even driven it yet. Here's a few pics.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle
Car seat cover Car seat Vehicle Car Vehicle door
Motor vehicle Vehicle Emblem Classic Car

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats, great color combo! Enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.