SRT Hellcat Forum banner

DEMON fully uncovered!

16K views 80 replies 43 participants last post by  lexluther 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#4 ·
The article said they are FAKE rivets

If you choose to disbelieve thats fine I am only referencing an article I didn't write. I posted in the general discussion Demon forum not the News and Updates section for a reason since it not my 1st hand work and I am not confirming anything. You can continue to wait until Dodge officially reveals it to know for certain like the rest of us. Until than as is customary its spy shots, unofficial reports and speculation i.e. general discussion.

The article did mention quote "We have reached out to Dodge for comment and will update if we hear back"

I have updated my original post to reflect "the Demon in the pics" rather than "the Demon has them" to clear any confusion as to the source.

#8 ·
There is something interesting in these pics though...The windshield says NITTO and the tires clearly say Pirelli and the tread pattern looks like P-Zeros. So the Resume Speed 2018 model lists calls out more than one special model. If I recall correctly, they where the wide body model and the ADR. Wide body version gets the look above but with tires more suited for the street and road course while the ADR model is truly a drag car (one in the Demon teaser videos) and gets the Nittos. If so, this is a positive development for road course guys or those who want a more streetable wide body Hellcat/Demon.

#10 ·
Riverts look stupid and cheap. The Demon videos show them without. Dodge also should have molded the flares into the body. That would've been good.

#21 ·
#27 ·
I couldn't care less about what the thing looks like. I have my Challenger HC and could not be happier. I only care about the power it will make and if anything that helps it make more power will be able to added to our cars to increase our power.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.