Demon Insults

Discussion in 'Landmark Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram' started by dennis_landmark_SRT, Apr 14, 2017.

1. cleankat

cleankat SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Being in sales you have to take the good with the bad.....tacky thread, sorry.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Slowpoke387

Slowpoke387 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Def not tacky. Lots of us are in sales. The buying public can be difficult and yeah there are lay down sales too. But that doesnt give the idiots a license to be idiots. Common human decency seems to be going by the wayside more and more. Greed along with "what can i get for cheap or free" is running rampant. Everyone thinks they're special and seems to lack any empathy whatsoever. The same idiots who insult people at the drop of a hat are usually the most insecure and sensitive about that exact thing being done to them, so they go around acting out.
    Luckily im my own boss and so when these morons come in i dont have to do business with them. Im sure i lose a few here and there and I'll never be rich but thats ok. Ive learned that i dont want EVERYONE'S money, just not worth a few extra bucks to basically be married to an unreasonable person for an extended period of time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. GO-Man-GO

GO-Man-GO Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I can appreciate the thread but I will say this. Dodge dealers put you through the ringer compared to other makes i have purchased through including Toyota, Nissan and Honda for daily drivers. I know its a bad comparison on a Hellcat site, but every dodge purchase I have made has been WORK and generally bad customer service. I have to go through quite a few before finding a dealer that is some what stand up :D I have purchased a challenger r/t, magnum awd r/t, dodge dakota, dodge ram and now my Hellcat. So Im pretty loyal with dodge too. Oh well i guess. I do think Dodge needs to step in and work on their customer service between their dealers and customers. Chrysler Capital sucks to while Im at it and burning the house down

4. NorCaletch19He77Kat

NorCaletch19He77Kat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    1,000 will be made--therefore there is NO guarantee that anyone but the biggest dealers will receive "a" car..

good day

btw--I hope they bring ALL the $$--makes ours worth more in the long run.

5. Slidd

Slidd Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Fixed.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No, don't agree. I received my Hellcat from a great dealer in Pella, IA. Brought the check in after we had a very honest and reasonable deposit standing with the MSRP factory order after we received the car. Took about 10 min to do some papers and enjoyed giving everyone in the dealer rides in the new Hellcat, it was a great experience and a pleasure. If possible, I will buy all my future Mopars from them and I could care less if it is 300 miles from my home.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf Silver Member

Running hard ... in the Wasteland of my Mind.
    Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good post. Yep, no question it goes both ways. What goes around, flows around.

We see lies, rip-offs, borderline-illegal practices and rudeness from dealers, sales jerks, and incompetent service techs, and their side sees the favor returned by all the rude, disrespectful, impatient, and unreasonable customers who want the Big Shiny Thing yesterday ... :rolleyes:

... Obviously, car-selling and car-buying is not a snowflake-friendly industry. :confused:

Buying any high-end car - a Demon, Hellcat, ZO6 or whatever - shouldn't be an experience akin to getting your nads stretched in an Inquisition dungeon. The process should be even easier than buying your average Mini-van.

Just sayin'. o_O

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. Next Phase

Next Phase Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm in line at my dealer....no money down. Same as when I bought my Sublime. No mark up.

I sure as **** am not paying a $5k deposit on a car with
    a.) No MSRP released
    b.) ADM is a possibility
    c.) No allocation confirmed

I don't know the OP, but a lot of customers got ****** over the first go round with the Hellcat. Did we all forget how some paid a deposit and waited over a year and still not get a Hellcat? I do...

I'll take my chances with MY dealer...as I know I won't get ****** over. YMMV

9. don selleck

don selleck Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Some people just need the ass whipping there daddy never gave them, most people lack respect for they fellow man in today's world because they were never taught it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Cockeyed

Cockeyed SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So how long is the line?

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Paladin06

Paladin06 Have Guns Will Travel Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    There was a song once, "You can't always get what you want".

• Like Like x 1
  12. toekneethetiger

toekneethetiger BMF Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Screenshot_2017-04-16-08-47-08-1.png

• Funny Funny x 3