SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Demon Pricing Finalized!

19K views 163 replies 43 participants last post by  BlackSunshine 
#1 ·
Everything you need to know is right here, with the exception of the ADM.

At last, the Demon price

Compliments of Patrick Rall!

Reactions: moparjim and GdBye
#2 ·
$97k fully loaded, before dealer ADM's...I can see the going for $120k easily considering only 3,000 are being made. That's the price of 2 Hellcats, and then some. WOW!!!

#4 ·
I'd be in for anything at MSRP... :)

#6 ·
If I could get one at MSRP, I'd get one loaded with the exception of a rear seat! (Well I'll buy it, but it will sit in the garage next to the crate! :)

#9 ·
I'm guessing it's the US MSRP + whatever the exchange would be to Canadian dollars, today that would be $115899.26 based on the current 1.35 exchange rate. Just a hunch...

Reactions: Paladin06
#8 ·
I definitely see see dealerships charging at least $150k ADM for this beast machine. The dealership in Fayetteville, NC are getting two from what the tech told me when I was getting my radio update. Very interesting to see what the ADM's are gonna be across the country!

Reactions: JD_SRT
#10 ·
Certainly some will, and I hope they end up losing so much business because of it that it shuts them down!

#12 ·
$85,000 has been batted around for a long time so fairly accurate.

#15 ·
I hope you get it, but I don't see any one dealer getting that many of such a small allocation overall, for your sake I hope I'm wrong. Everyone I've talked to said Dealers have no clue on the allocation numbers yet.

#18 ·
#19 ·
I'd believe this more than a dealer stating they are getting 7-8. I think it will be 1-3, depending on sales volume of SRT models, but that's only a guess.

#21 ·
3000 total, 2500 dealerships, I'm just not seeing that happening, could be wrong of course, we'll know once FCA actually comes out with how and who will get what.

#29 ·
Yeah. And a lot of those Vipers sat on dealership floors for 2 years

But they never learn.

Dodge dealers were great when I was shopping for my Ram. But once I started asking about the Hellcat/Demon they get all stupid. Its enough to make me want to buy a Z06 and be done with the brand. The internet has exposed the bullshit and yet most dealers still think they can play them.
Umm, they can still play them. Just wait to see what people are willing to pay, just like the first adopters for the most part paid big $$$$ for the HC. Its the consumers who are stupid, not the dealers.

#33 ·
Not this guy, I've openly stated, I understand supply & demand, and I am willing to give a courteous amount over MSRP for the option of getting one, but that courteous amount is $5k, and that's generous. But that's my limit.

And if I get it, I'd like to show it off some, so I'll have to buy a truck to pull it with, and may be in the market for a SRT Jeep for my wife, but they'll never know about that unless they are fair handed, I don't need it. Character means everything to me...

#30 ·
And that's a big reason why I waited to get my cat. While I was deployed I "lurked" on this forum and saw what some paid and couldn't believe it! Just to have the latest and greatest!!! And now the new latest and greatest is out sooooo....the cycle will continue.

#61 ·
The deleted options are what make this car special.
Usually you would have to order an entire fleet to Delete options.
If you you option back in all the creature comforts
You have a regular Ole car. zzzzzzzz.
Yes, regular old cars have 800+ horse, and what makes them not cool is they have leather and a good stereo. Ok.​

#38 ·
For future collectibility
The delete stripper cars originally ordered
With one seat will be the ones that bring the
Most money.
Interesting, not sure I could pull the trigger on that though.

#41 ·
I get that, and if I'm fortunate enough to get one I'd drive it locally, but not a lot. I wouldn't track it, and I have a good reason, with or without a sunroof, at 6'7" there is no way I'm getting a helmet on my melon and still be able to sit upright...LOL!

#42 ·
Lmao [emoji23] I know some will just drive to cars and coffee and let others gawk!! I guess it depends on what kind of car guy/girl you are!

#43 ·
Yeah, I'll take it there, but make no mistake, it will be spirited driving to & from, I ain't skeered! :)

I will be putting on some CQuartz and Xpel film to protect it though.

Reactions: Ragin_Cajun
#46 ·
Let's put it this way.
If I pull Up next to you at a stop light
And see you only have a drivers seat.
You are my hero.
I'll have a passenger seat, the rear seat will be in the garage! :)

#48 ·
Cube, they don't care about flipping the Hellcat there are many sitting on dealerships now as the "newness" has worn off. They dealership I bought my cat from had two granite cats sitting on the lot one A8 and one M6 and they are MY 16's

This post has been deleted
#50 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.