Did you walk your Cat for Christmas ?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by go fast chuck, Dec 26, 2015.

1. go fast chuck

go fast chuck Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I stretched my cat's legs for Christmas day and gave a disabled friend the ride of a lifetime as a present. The icing on his cake were a set of 400+ foot rails in the street across the front of his property that should last until at least June.

The look on his beaming face was priceless to behold as we sat in the smoke and slowly accelerated in a straight line like a slow motion movie playback hellcat screaming to scare the banshees of time into yesteryear. Hours later after many stories of his past racing experiences and with the smile still unfazed upon his face he could not believe that Dodge had made a street legal car cape-able of bringing back the feelings and his muscle memories of the racing days of his youth. Thank you Dodge Bros. for letting me give a retired racer a very Merry Christmas.

I feel a need ! a need for more speed!!

P.S. Don't fly faster than your guardian angle can fly !!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. bighit2883

bighit2883 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I did as well. Winter has settled in up here in North Dakota but the roads were clear and i only went to my brothers which is less than 2 miles away. Getting there was fine. However the wind picked up towards the end of the evening and when i got home I was going to back into the garage again and park it for the rest of winter. My incline into my driveway is extremely minimal, just enough so that rain water trickles down to the curb. Im talking less than a 1 degree incline haha. Well the damn summer tires on this car are more than pathetic haha. I couldn't get up my driveway. There was no snow only a slight dusting that had blown across it haha. It seriously took me 5 attempts and a total of 15 minutes to back into my garage. My girlfriend was cracking up. She couldn't believe it either.

3. go fast chuck

go fast chuck Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I run these all season tires at 1 pound over the flat warning coming on. On my car it is 29 psi. seams to help, not much you can do with cold pavement. I well air up when the streets warm up also will not use car below 35 degrees like driving with ice instead of rubber tires.

I feel a need ! a need for more speed!!

P.S. Don't fly faster than your guardian angle can fly !!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. BIG DAWG

BIG DAWG Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National Exec. Director HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Fetched my father for a day with the family...15 mile round trip...dry roads, minimal traffic...78 degrees...

• Like Like x 1
  5. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Marty and I drove to his sister's house to spend Christmas Day, and we took Dante. Fun drive, only 1.5 hours away. :)

April