SRT Hellcat Forum banner

DMV Cars and Coffee

4K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Puffy 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I'm all in for this event Saturday morning. I was told people start showing up at 630 so the later we get there, the further back we park. For those that want to go, there is a Safeway nearby:

9881 Georgetown Pike
Great Falls, VA 22066

I will be here around 700, ready to roll out at 715. It goes until 900. My neighbor that goes to this meet often hasn't seen a Hellcat there. i'm looking forward to this.

Reactions: TURNERZ and F6F
#5 ·
Also, a couple of us have already exchanged phone numbers in a conversation. If you want to add your's to the group, let me know. I will add you to the conversation.

#11 ·
I like this C&C. Planning to go back in Mid June.

#12 ·
Anyone thinking about heading to C&C again this coming weekend. I have my hellcat now and was planning on heading over there saturday morning. If anyone wants to join we can try to meet up and roll in together.

#13 ·
I might be down but can't confirm that yet.

#18 ·
This particular C&C still rates a 10. Get there by 0615 if you want to show or no parking spots left. My neighbor took his 14 Roush 3 Mustang there two weeks ago and it was full before 0630. He was parked by $200k supercar.

#19 ·
Parked next to a Ford GT last time. Felt kinda special parking with the big boys.

#22 ·
Now is a good time to go. Always packed since the weather is so good. That 5am wake up is what gets me since I'm a hour away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.