Dodge has me scared !!!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by 10 Sec CAT, Sep 30, 2014.

1. 10 Sec CAT

10 Sec CAT Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So my Hellcat is to be shipped out Oct 2 I have VIN and all is well, My dealer called me intoday to look at the two cars they received in one Sublime RT and a Tored SRT first the Sublime had a major paint defect that stevie wonder could have picked out on the line they had it circled like you could miss it ? And the SRT was missing a Exhaust tip... WTH I mean is this the new standard to rush these cars out ..? I have told them if my HellCat shows up in less then perfect then I will not take delivery of it. Hope they clean this up before they start rolling them out. Fingers crossed..

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Holy crappers! That is terrible. It is a good reminder to everyone to check it from one inch to the other. I might be willing to skip some extras to get my Hellbaby, but no way will I accept subpar work! I am really dissapointed to hear about this. Let's hope SRT sets a higher standard.:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. nino

nino Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    10 sec cat what dealer in florida you order from ??

4. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wow I hope they don't rush out the cars giving dodge a bad name

5. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I hope so too

6. 10 Sec CAT

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hellcat2.jpg Hellcat1.jpg Here is the paint issues on a newly shipped 2015 car how does one miss this ??

7. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well then if this happened first thing they will do is bring it to auto body part and service so they can repair the paint.

8. 10 Sec CAT

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    LoL if this happened they would order another car I would not accept a new car that has had paint work or repair on it without some compensation with it. I mean they repaint then you go to sell and now you take the hit on repaired car or they wetsand buff and strip the clear down to 1 mill and it fails right past the 3year 36k and your paying for it. I have informed them I will be there for the delivery and unloading of my car as I have with last 3 at the end of the day this is a dealership and they are all the same.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah I hear you, I hope this isn't your car. For me I don't think I could wait another couple of months, I would make them bring the price down for the paint too

10. 10 Sec CAT

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No it is not my car but both the 2015s they had issues with them I woud have to weigh out the terms at that point I hope that does not come in to play for anyone here.

11. RoadwarriorCA

RoadwarriorCA Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Oh Boy, you hit a nerve. Two items: 1) Ole Tim better have a "talk" with his QA inspectors and shipping personnel and 2) He needs to understand that his purchasing base is made up of middle class individuals...No, hard working middle class individuals....that are trading in their perfectly good vehicles to purchase his product. Also, with all the PR the last 6-months, can be wiped out by delivering an inferior product to us.......
    He also needs to be reminded that $60+K might be chump change to him, but it is not to us. We are the ones supporting not only Dodge, but the SRT program.
    Enough said, I'm stepping off the soap box now......
    Glad to meet you 10 Sec Cat

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thank goodness it's no your car. I certainly hope none of us have such rubbish paint jobs. I bet the supervisor had a whip and kept hitting the workers saying get to it now or else you're fired make it snappy lol then the workers are like I'll show you what. Bam enjoy the paint job. Lol anyway crazy imagination here :D

13. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Such passion I love it! Well said.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. RoadwarriorCA

RoadwarriorCA Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Can't help myself sometimes.....too bad about Texans today....almost got them. But it is sort of fun watching Jerry Jones inflated head (ego) try to get out of the dome............

15. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Lol I gave up on Texans a while back last season, they got owned.