Dodge is not helping my blood pressure

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Sublimecat, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Sublimecat

Sublimecat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ordered the car on opening day, D1 in 3 weeks with an October delivery date. October comes and goes, no car, car moves back to D status. Advised by dealer if I want to see the car this year remove the black hood and Laguna leather. I remove the options. Back to D1 in a few days with a 3rd week of November delivery date. November comes and goes, the car is not built. Dealer can get no info out of Dodge. RS knows more about the car than SRT or the dealer. The dealer starts asking me what is the latest from the forum about your car. Now it's December, car gets built in the second week with a delivery date of 12/22! What a Christmas present I think. 12/22 comes and goes, no car. I had taken the day off because I figured we were this close. It will show up on time. Dodge system shows car left the factory on 12/22 on a truck. It's 281 miles to the dealer by truck. Dealer advises it might show up in the middle of the night or today. I take today off, the car is on the way, it has to show up today. Well today comes and goes and no car. Dealer is closed for 2 days due to the holidays. Can't blame them for that. The dealer is pissed, I am beyond disappointed in the entire experience with Dodge. The dealer has been as good as can be expected. Dodge if you read this forum pull your head out of your backside and live up to your end of the deal!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. magnummrk

magnummrk SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just think happy thoughts! It WILL be worth it once you get it

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I don't know if this will help,, but I took the entire week off,, I sat outside the storage yard all day waiting for them to ship a hellcat that looked like mine,, called srt, they said Wednesday, get up early and head to dealer,, there is nothing, called srt, they say sorry, will be Friday..I get up Friday morning head to the body shop, the same place I went everyday of the week hoping to see the truck drop the car, so Friday morning I'm at the body shop and the dealer calls,, car is in service waiting for me..I spend from 915 until 330 waiting on the car...make a long story short,, once I seen my car,, and seen built for me on the window sticker,,I forgot all about the two months it sat in storage....What I'm saying is, it's worth the wait...

• Like Like x 4
  4. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ugh!! sounds like my delivery. I sat at dealers most of the day, they call trucking co and find out they took an extra day for Thanksgiving...very frustrating. My dealer was able to call the trucking company to get a date, well, RS actually got the updated date for me and beat my dealer on it. Mine was finally delivered after the holiday. You are really close, hang in there!! I am so excited for you. Merry late CHRISTMAS present!!

5. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    getting close, hang onto your horses!!

6. Sublimecat

Sublimecat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The latest update on the car is that it left Brampton on 12/22 and arrived in Niagra Falls on 12/24. Dodge must use mules to move the cars across the border. Now scheduled to arrive at the dealer on 12/31. The dealer wants the sale this month. He will be motivated to get the car delivered!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. redkey

redkey Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    :(;)I dunno. may be a better approach is to get creative with them: worm your way inside THEIR brain!!!!!o_O:rolleyes::oops::eek::D:p:cool::confused:

LATELY I'VE HAD A WHOLE OF LOT OF WAITING TO FOR A REASON MOST OF YOU CAN RELATE TO. SO TO SPREAD THE LIGHT....EVEN IF IT'S ONLY ALONG THE LINES OF, "THIS LITTLE LITE OF MINE, I'M-A-GONNA LET IT SHINE!

HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF VERY EARLY MORNING EMAIL TO A DEALER....JUST TO GET SOME SORT OF MEMENTOM ROLLIN' IN HIS BRAIN CELLS. ONE GOOD NEURON DESERVES ANOTHER. DONCHA THINK?
    Mr. XXXXXXXXXXX,

***You've got a USED 2013 Corvette you're attempting to sell. Original date this unit began taking up dealership real estate space was 12/05/2012.

Bodystyle: Coupe
    • Mileage: XXXXXXX
    • Engine: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    • Transmission:
    • Interior Color: XXXXXXXXXXX
    • VIN: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    ***2-OWNER HISTORY ACCUMULATED: she's had two previous owners already. Unfortunate evidence that there's no shortage of people who have more of an appetite for a hit-it-and-quit-it quickie than a respectful long-term intimate relationship.

***(Prior) SIXTH-generation-level-of-quality goes back to 2005 Corvette: With the 7th generation of Corvette having debuted for sales in August of 2013, with the paradigm shifting model year 2014, this USED CORVETTE you have is not just TWO model years older, it is especially as well an entire generation of Corvettes OLDER (6th generation Corvette debuted in model year 2005). She's a very sexy relic, but a relic nonetheless...the lascivious Sharon Stone of Basic Instinct; not the svelte Scarlett Yohansen.

***I'd like to make an offer: this also in a relative manner takes into account the vastly improved technology of the C7 in general, as well as the fact that the C7 Z06 is now in production and has far superior performance to and quality the rapidly plummeting depreciation on the C6 USED Corvette you're selling.

pricing of the 2015 Z06 that I speak of has an msrp of $78,995, does 0 - 60 in 2.95 seconds and the 1/4 mile in 10.95 seconds VERSUS 3.7 0- 60 and 12.0 for the 2013 Z06. C7 Z06 also comes in automatic now (2/3 of customers prefer an auto) as well as not just a removable targa top, but also a convertible. The body, even the convertible, is 60% stiffer for far improved handling. The C7 has such demand that before the first year of production was halfway complete, General Motors raised the price already.
    change is long underway well before people broadly acknowledge a pattern just from their own individual observations and long before it's included in our social fabric, even if it's just to use as patches until the masses place their stamp of approval on any developing trend, cross referencing amongst each other or amongst your thoughts to obtain evidence for verification of whether you actually experience what you think you experience. having the courage to venture out in whatever way you venture to investigate and taking the risk to ponder what you think your senses support substantiation of; statements such as "blink and you'll miss it." do you know the story of the visionary who is trapped up in a tower? her only chance for massive communication and especially for massive success is to weave an impressive accumulation from the innumerable miniscule strands to connect all including the flimsiest and seemingly unrelated strands. but although the masses deal primarily in mass quantity, loudness, flashiness and just about anything other than subtlety, the latter is still the prime source of U.S.A. progress and the majority of global progress. there is still time left for the power of the subtle trillion butterfly sneezes to win naturally via the fullness of goodness. sure we hope we'll win the instant Mega-Millions-professional-wrestling approach and that it saves us with Red Bull and Slim Jims and all the superficial lifelines and death lines.

I've got no more strength than mysterious love and no more weakness than commonsense love, but the journey of infinity begins with the first finite step however faltering or erroneous it was, is, or ever shall be.

and sure we're not solely or soully viewing the use of a borrowed lighter in Basic Instinct in a police station interview. it's not only less tolerated because smoking is less tolerated, but at least thinking about the danger of mixing a literal flame with no panties ought to make it less tolerated.

not only is smoking less in vogue in places both public and pubic nowadays but the endangered nature of 2015 pubes in the first place should further highlight how much of a leap back to the past we're embarking upon when we stop and ponder both when a previous Corvette generation began, as well as the fact of what was commonplace and accepted or at least tolerated back then/there. the fact that Mr. Douglas could neither mount nor sustain such supportable (at least not sufficiently supportable to dispel all credible counterarguments) assertions about his alleged acts of cunnilingus leading to increased concomitant risk of throat cancer if there is a significant-furr-burger-consumption contributor in the first place most notably highlights the overwhelming critical, economical, and highly compelling...per common public standards...natural order of sensible pricing for C6 Corvette VINMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.to wit, such pricing ought to be per public decency $70,000 to include all fees except shipping from the dealership inBBBBBBBBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNN to my address aLLLLLLLLLLLL. after all, as the Pope himself might pontificate, how often do you see a lady with any 'fro? and how less often do you see a lady with a fro below. VIN: XXXXXXXXXXXXshould be sold to me for $70, 991 to include all but CA sales tax at the San Benito County rate to be paid at my local DMV, as well as my annual XX license plate/tag also at my lo DMVCALMMM. Word.

Regards,

***You've got a USED 2013 Corvette you're attempting to sell. Original date this unit began taking up dealership real estate space was 12/05/2012.

Bodystyle: Coupe
    • Mileage: 3556
    • Engine: 8L Superchrgd
    • Transmission: Manual
    • Drive Line: RWD
    • Exterior Color: Night Race Blue
    • Interior Color: Black
    • VIN: 1
    ***2-OWNER HISTORY ACCUMULATED: she's had two previous owners already. Unfortunate evidence that there's no shortage of people who have more of an appetite for a hit-it-and-quit-it quickie than a respectful long-term intimate relationship.

***(Prior) SIXTH-generation-level-of-quality goes back to 2005 Corvette: With the 7th generation of Corvette having debuted for sales in August of 2013, with the paradigm shifting model year 2014, this USED CORVETTE you have is not just TWO model years older, it is especially as well an entire generation of Corvettes OLDER (6th generation Corvette debuted in model year 2005). She's a very sexy relic, but a relic nonetheless...the lascivious Sharon Stone of Basic Instinct; not the svelte Scarlett Yohansen.

***I'd like to make an offer: this also in a relative manner takes into account the vastly improved technology of the C7 in general, as well as the fact that the C7 Z06 is now in production and has far superior performance to and quality the rapidly plummeting depreciation on the C6 USED Corvette you're selling.

pricing of the 2015 Z06 that I speak of has an msrp of $78,995, does 0 - 60 in 2.95 seconds and the 1/4 mile in 10.95 seconds VERSUS 3.7 0- 60 and 12.0 for the 2013 Z06. C7 Z06 also comes in automatic now (2/3 of customers prefer an auto) as well as not just a removable targa top, but also a convertible. The body, even the convertible, is 60% stiffer for far improved handling. The C7 has such demand that before the first year of production was halfway complete, General Motors raised the price already.
    change is long underway well before people broadly acknowledge a pattern just from their own individual observations and long before it's included in our social fabric, even if it's just to use as patches until the masses place their stamp of approval on any developing trend, cross referencing amongst each other or amongst your thoughts to obtain evidence for verification of whether you actually experience what you think you experience. having the courage to venture out in whatever way you venture to investigate and taking the risk to ponder what you think your senses support substantiation of; statements such as "blink and you'll miss it." do you know the story of the visionary who is trapped up in a tower? her only chance for massive communication and especially for massive success is to weave an impressive accumulation from the innumerable miniscule strands to connect all including the flimsiest and seemingly unrelated strands. but although the masses deal primarily in mass quantity, loudness, flashiness and just about anything other than subtlety, the latter is still the prime source of U.S.A. progress and the majority of global progress. there is still time left for the power of the subtle trillion butterfly sneezes to win naturally via the fullness of goodness. sure we hope we'll win the instant Mega-Millions-professional-wrestling approach and that it saves us with Red Bull and Slim Jims and all the superficial lifelines and death lines.

I've got no more strength than mysterious love and no more weakness than commonsense love, but the journey of infinity begins with the first finite step however faltering or erroneous it was, is, or ever shall be.

and sure we're not solely or soully viewing the use of a borrowed lighter in Basic Instinct in a police station interview. it's not only less tolerated because smoking is less tolerated, but at least thinking about the danger of mixing a literal flame with no panties ought to make it less tolerated.

not only is smoking less in vogue in places both public and pubic nowadays but the endangered nature of 2015 pubes in the first place should further highlight how much of a leap back to the past we're embarking upon when we stop and ponder both when a previous Corvette generation began, as well as the fact of what was commonplace and accepted or at least tolerated back then/there. the fact that Mr. Douglas could neither mount nor sustain such supportable (at least not sufficiently supportable to dispel all credible counterarguments) assertions about his alleged acts of cunnilingus leading to increased concomitant risk of throat cancer if there is a significant-furr-burger-consumption contributor in the first place most notably highlights the overwhelming critical, economical, and highly compelling...per common public standards...natural order of sensible pricing for C6 Corvette VIN #:mmmmmmmmm.to wit, such pricing ought to be per public decency $70,000 to include all fees except shipping from the xxxvvv Bford dealership invvvvvvv to my address atvvvvv. after all, as the Pope himself might pontificate, how often do you see a lady with any 'fro? and how less often do you see a lady with a fro below. VIN: 1Gshould be sold to me for $70, 991 to include all but CA sales tax at the San Benito County rate to be paid at my local DMV, as well as my annual CA license plate/tag also at my local CA DMV. Word.

Regards,

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  8. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Cheesecake? I think I am going to start celebrating Boxing Day!!:D

9. F6F-3

F6F-3 SRT Hellcat Owner Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I would speculate the additional delay is by US Customs. I used to work for a firm that had manufacturing facilities across the border. When overnight shipping was selected, it would take at least 5 days to arrive at our local facility.