Dodge/SRT Hellcat Swag Giveaway

Discussion in 'Hellcat News and Site Announcements' started by cereal killer, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Menesesjesse

Menesesjesse #147

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Where do we start? The car is absolutely awesome in most respects for the guy who wants different. Dodge did a great job getting the interior better but I would like to see a true dead pedal instead of a carpet mounted piece of molded rubber. The pedals look good but the that piece missed the mark. Second, the retro emergency brake should have been upgraded to a hand unit. How many true sport cars use a pedal for the e brake? Although the car is new, I believe that the updates to u connect will solve many of the woes we already don't like such as the constant resetting of parameters. Let's face it, most of us shelled out decent coin for this masterpiece so the settings we choose for driving will probably be what we stick with normally day to day.
    For a hundred year anniversary, I would love to see a wide body kit to accept wider tires all around for better handling and more aggressive looks. When your there, I suggest orange be the first color available for the special addition.
    Lastly, the allocation process is like deciphering a foreign language. The average consumer wants to feel like they have a chance at one of these. The demand coupled with the anxiety of getting one kept me up many nights. This process should give the guy in Wyoming or Idaho a chance at buying one without going to large volume dealers in neighboring states to find one to be marked up for only the rich. Little dealers sell cars too and they generally do a better job at service because of the relationships they have built.
    This is a special car so I hope the hellcat label continues to set records and drop jaws like mine when I first saw it. Press on Dodge Press on

A book or a Large Tshirt would be awesome.

2. LForst

LForst Driver of Badassery

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Id like to see power passenger seat , tighter fit on some of the exterior plastics , wider rears , more color options , optional disk player , built in radar detector
    Size 3x cat logo :)

3. stanssrt10x2

stanssrt10x2 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I love my cat,only complaint I have is some kind of programing or tune for us folks that are a mile high in altitude.car runs totally different in Kansas an Nebraska. so I can have the real 707hp dealer installed its only fair or I will never see 10.8 1/4 mile times with out major mods. an a coffee table book would be nice. but programing would still be better.

4. BentFender

BentFender Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well since the give away is today, before I take ownership of my cat, I really can't give an educated opinion since I have:
    Never seen one
    Never heard one
    Never sat in one and get that good Laguna leather smell
    So I would be most appreciative of a coffee table book so I could learn more of its past history. If not that is OK because

"I WON THE FREEKN' LOTTERY!"

According to RS he said mine has been built!
    I wish there was some kinda button on this phone to show my excitement! ! ! !

BentFender

5. TorRed

TorRed Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I would like to see a Dodge Charger back in NASCAR to kick some Toyota butt.
    Hellcat logo

6. jameyturner

jameyturner Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    -Built in camera facing forward to record video/audio while you are driving.
    -ORANGE added to color option choices!!!!!!

Hellcat/Logo Badge Shirt 2XL

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  7. MrBigKid

MrBigKid BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    At the risk of repeating others...

More rear tire.
    Memory seats.
    Auto lift / close trunk (or at least a handle, so afraid of scratching something lifting it when hands are full)
    Accessory power point at top of windshield.
    Built in wireless. (to connect to home / external network. exp. Starbucks to update memory card from office. and Internet browsing when parked) Yes I do know it has limited 3g and phone connectivity.

I'm sure I can think of a few more things if it will help me win! ;)

8. HCATSRT

HCATSRT Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I would like to see the car lowered a little to give it a more squat appearance. Would also aid handling. Power memory drivers seat would also be a nice comfort addition for multiple drivers. Confusion with availability of options should also be improved (ie Satin Hood option availability etc)

9. MrBigKid

MrBigKid BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ooh ooh one more!

This key fob doesn't have the range of my 09.
    Make the car automatically lock at a setable time after the key walks away.
    I'm tired of having to walk all the way to the back of the parking lot because i cant remember if I locked it. ...

10. Bobby D

Bobby D Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I would first like to say to the SRT Guys thank you for building this car for all of us Musclecar lovers ... THA HELLCAT what a car!!!!!
    I don't have mine yet but I've seen a few know if you people that have them.
    First thing lower the car 1 inch
    2nd... like many other have said bigger tires in the back we need to hook up like a tow truck ;)
    3rd .. Please have the cars wrapped before sitting outside and shipping to protect the paint from scratches, dirt, and swirl marks these are our babies we treat them like royalty we protect them and we're proud driving down the street in this awesome car we want it to look its best and represent Dodge find quality in there paint .....
    4th.. A car cover to keep them clean and safe in the garage thanks Dodge Boy's for the opportunity to drive one of these cars I know I'll have mine one day. ;) .................. Large shirt. Would be nice !!!

11. cereal killer

cereal killer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Contest is closed Bobby D. Stay tuned (pun intended) into the site though, we will be having others.

12. HairyHarriedScotsman

HairyHarriedScotsman Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    3) Ability to change the color of your car in the SRT Performance Pages application. Not everyone wants a red one shown. Jeep SRT allows you to change color (though a limited set of colors), so why not on the Hellcat?

The reason for that is all the other cars are silver/white and only the Hellcats are red. Hellcats have their own theme, fonts and other bits to differentiate from the crowd. The Jeeps had the option to choose colors, but that was not built in the MY15 Challenger, Charger and 300 as additional space for the graphics in the application was needed for all the vehicle lines.

13. EBody Jay

EBody Jay Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thank you for providing goodies and taking input.

1) Headsup display, love all the wonderful tools but when heading down the road I prefer to see the basics and where I'm driving.

2) I ordered my Cat Sep 2014 and I'm taking delivery a year later understandably on a new line some features are added later in the build year. At the time of ordering, sunroof, brass monkey rims, B5 etc was not available. If the factory is swamped with orders and customer orders are delayed please allow back ordered units the ability to modify ( once) original order with later availability features. Customer is happy, dealer and factory larger msrp.

3) More tire

4) car cover

Best, J

vin 909943

14. Pistol Grip

Pistol Grip Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just came across this thread. Does anyone if you can still buy the 707HP Hellcat t-shirt and if so, where?

15. SRT-780

SRT-780 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Not sure where to find the 707 shirt, but I did find these sites :cool::
    Chrysler Canada Gear
    Dodge Life
    Chrysler Collection