drama and more drama

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by intercooler, Dec 27, 2015.

1. intercooler

intercooler Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    N/A

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
  2. ppowell1983

ppowell1983 BANNED Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am sorry to hear about your hand and Hellcat. I hope you heal fast and get your car fixed before spring. I also hope the surgery for your dog goes well.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BKuz

BKuz Retired American Fighting Man

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My prayers go out to you, your dog, and your Hellcat! Stay safe and try to have a good New Year!!

I feel your pain! My wife slipped and fell. She shattered her kneecap and was in the hospital Christmas Day. She also had to get surgery on Christmas. She is home healing. That is why I am happy.

BKuz

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. graycat

graycat Automobile Aficionado Extraordinaire Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery for you, your cat and your pooch!

Life is full of surprises, some good and some not so good. I hope that the next surprises
    that come along for you in your life are of the good sort.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hemi Rocket

Hemi Rocket Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry to hear about that Intercooler... as long as you family is safe that's enough to be thankful for.;) Stay positive and things will work out. The Hellcat can be fixed and made as good as new. Now as far as bad things happening in three's... somehow that seems to be true... so to help you out I'm sending my mother-in-law over for dinner tomorrow night! Trust me that will qualify as the third bad thing! :p (JK - My mother-in-law is great but it sounded like you needed a laugh)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Check these out, never had to use one yet but I won't have a stove without these equipped just for safety sake...I imagine it'll be a nice mess to clean up but that's better than the alternatives

Jet.com

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry to hear man. Get well soon

• Like Like x 1
  8. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I hope you have a quick recovery sorry to hear about your troubles. We all have things that happen some worse than others. I'm recovering now from surgery also so I feel your pain. We will heal up and over come these things. Get well soon my friend and be happy your family and dog will be safe and happy. By the way what kind of dog do you have and your dogs age just curious .

Chuck

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lord Hellcat

Lord Hellcat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC UK President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hope the hand heals very quickly and the Cat will be fine. Missie is the tricky one. I hope the operation goes well for her

• Like Like x 1
  10. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very nice . We have a Boston terrier 7 years old and a Pekingese 7 years old love our dogs. I'm doing good just going to take time to heal. Your burn will heal ok I got burned years ago its rough but it will heal. I hope things go good for you. Be positive and get better soon. Hope everybody has a great New Year.

Chuck

• Like Like x 1
  11. blaze

blaze ☆★✪ The Watcher ✪★☆ Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    great news intercooler!

12. Rocket Man

Rocket Man Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good to hear things went well with the cataract operation. :cool:

We recently had both of our pet Maltese's pass in a relatively short period. They were older brother & younger sister from two litters. Fantastic dogs! Both passed from congestive heart failure, which our vet claims is common with this breed.

[​IMG]

13. 1FSTCAT

1FSTCAT The Punisher

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Amazing isn't it? To see our babies get help. We just had three things in one week....one of our cocker spaniels had chronic ear canal infections on one side and we finally had it removed six days ago. Jesus I worried about something happening to him and a week later, he's like a puppy again (he's 10). The infections were just making him miserable and all the previous treatments would last about two weeks. I didn't sleep for two days during that surgery.

I cut my own arm open trying to remove a binder from a book so I could scan it. 20+ stitches and my office at home full of blood. Amazingly it doesn't hurt when a razor sharp knife cuts you one inch deep for six inches....just bleeds a lot and you get a ride to the emergency in an ambulance. Wife comes home and sees office...sheriff department did not get to her at work before coming home and seeing it with dog in the bedroom, my truck in the driveway and I'm gone. Not good.

All back to normal in 24 hours and daughter living in Texas calls to tell us her grandpa passed at 92...while she was at their home. She was very very very close to him, so this just hit her hard. Off to Texas with wife at home with recovering dog, my arm not healing well and having to see my ex-wife after 20 years. Current wife not happy.

Dog is doing well and SO happy yours is as well.
    Arm looks like a Frankenstein.
    Flying back home Sunday and everything should be back to normal.

Is it wrong that I worried about dog the most?

14. blaze

blaze ☆★✪ The Watcher ✪★☆ Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    no sir it is not. i can take anything life throws at me, slash my throat, shoot me, or burn me at the stake, but do not F with my dog or there will be problems. they love us unconditionally. what is dog spelled backwards? coincidence? i think not.. mans best friend.. i am facing the hard decision to put my 15 year old best friend down and it is killing me every day. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. goingsolo2

goingsolo2 Beast will be back bigger and better than ever! Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Great news about the dog and Hellcat...I'm glad everything turned out well!!!! My dog is like having a son, so I understand the feeling!

• Like Like x 1