Dreaming

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Carnage, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Anyone had a dream that your status changed and your hellcat got delivered?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My did change and I still dream about my Hellcat being delivered! I woke up in the middle of a race this morning with my new Hellcat! The bizaar part was, it was a Prius and it had a V8. We were just taking off and the Prius did a wheelie and flipped over and I woke up laughing my butt off! I love it when I wake up laughing, it makes the whole day Rock! I can't wait until our Hellcat dreams are a reality, maybe not this one, but driving my Hellcat instead of watching videos about other people driving them.o_O

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Lol you were driving a Prius with a hellcat engine, that IS bizarre haha! I know what you feel, I cannot wait to hop in the hellcat and slowly cruise out of the dealership then roll onto the highway and let people And my neighbors gawk at my new hellcat setting off alarms when we roll by them LOLOL

4. Tammie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Arrrrggggghhhh! No, I would have to be dead if I were in a Prius! I was racing the Prius in my Hellcat and as soon as I popped the clutch and hit the gas, the Prius did too and it did a wheelie and flipped! It was so bizarre because it seemed real and I was laughing so hard. I obviously knew the person was okay because I would usually freak that someone was hurt. It did make me realize that I need to find a helmet for my Chihuhuha, just so she is safe though!;)

5. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah I always have to say I really dislike the Prius
    To the bone.
    My fiancé always sees one and says oh look it's your favorite car, I would get so annoyed Lol
    Well they have dog car seats which you can buckle them down too :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tammie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah, my daughter and I have total destruct Ray guns (really good imaginations) and we shoot Prius' when they are in front of us. We have to make sissy gun noises though since they don't deserve a really strong Ray gun. It's like phew phew and then we try to blow by them! I really am worried when she starts to drive, I think she has possibly picked up some bad habit from me.:oops: Just saying...

7. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey it's all good. Sounds like a fun and cute family! You just forgot to make the sound effect pew pew pew haha

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. RoadwarriorCA

RoadwarriorCA Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You know what I dream about ? The first day driving to work and parking next to the Volt, Leaf and Prius's that are in the lot. The stalls are right next to the main entrance road so everyone can see the contrast...... it's cracking me up thinking about it......

• Like Like x 2
  9. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    LOL that is a lot of green energy cars, that would be a nightmare for me haha

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. RoadwarriorCA

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My coworker/friend drives in his new Nissan Leaf...everyone is in awe......he comes up to me later and says" hey, my Leaf can only go 100 miles, and I drove someone in today with a lot of headwind....... now I'm down to 40% and I don't think I can make it home".....I tried not to laugh, so I helped him find a 110vAC outlet........it took 6 hours to bring it up to 70-80% (faster charge on a 220vAC)...... Anyway, since he is friend, I'll park the Hellcat next to him and ask if he needs a charge......hee-hee-hee

• Like Like x 1
  11. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wow that charging sounds so inconvenient. But I love that hellcat park next to him idea hahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tammie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That is perfect! I would totally do that too!:D

13. RoadwarriorCA

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    LOL...Your soon to be is a crack-up......oh yea, spin you up. Ever notice the Prius owners are first in the fast lane? I'm in a van-pool ( left rear seat) and these psycho's are going down the freeway at 70-80 mph. I say to myself "yea,showing your flag for green energy". Keep the fiance, she's a keeper........

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    LOL so true, I always see mini vans and Prius in the fast lane trying to push with all their might to hit 80mph and they won't change lanes to let anyone thru. Thanks I am keeping my fiancé forever. Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Tammie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Arrrgggghhhhh! You are talking to someone stuck in the green state here! Our Governor drives a Prissy and don't even start on the soccer moms in minivans driving in the fast lane! I am gonna miss my black Charger just for the fact that our state patrol drive under cover ones so when I flash my lights they get the hell out of my way thinking its a stater!:cool: