Drove a BMW M4 Cabriolet Yesterday

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by Lord Hellcat, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Lord Hellcat

Lord Hellcat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC UK President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My niece popped over yesterday with her new boyfriend. Real nice guy. We are all petrolheads in the family but Nina my niece is into her BMW's. She'll learn hehe. She has just finished her build. A BMW 1 series coupe. Full M135i bodywork with an M3 V8 engine and DCT transmission. Stunning looking car. I get the blame from my sister for her addiction.
    Dave wanted to see the Cat. He loved the look. Proper menacing. So I took them both for a spin. He was quite taken with it. Well okay he loved it. He used to be big into the drift scene and now does hillclimb events. When we got back he said would I like to drive the M4. It has a few mods and makes 490hp. Very impressed with it. Drove real nice and unlike modern day stuff very compliant. Was more than happy for me to pin the throttle.
    I said to Dave. What great times we live in when 490hp feels slow.
    Man the Hellcat is quick. I have not even modded it yet and on my favourite little stretch of road it has picked up 6mph as the miles have accrued and normally that is with just me and not three up.

• Like Like x 1