SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Dynoing the monster

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  JustinHills 
#1 ·
Hey,

When we dyno these beasts, are you guys simply turing off the traction control completley or are you pulling the fuse? I have seen multiple reports of both...what gives? Why pulll the fuse if you can just hold down the TC button for 5 seconds?

#3 ·
That you need to do both? Or that either one will work?

#8 ·
I tried to dyno my car and it wouldn't work when I tried both of those options, it just kept putting the traction control back on, or it would blink on the dash. It wouldn't let me get over 2nd gear. I don't know too much about dynos but I know it wouldn't work for me.

#10 · (Edited)
I tried both pulling the fuse and disabling the traction control seperatly and tried both together. Just about every option. Now I wish I wouldn't have deleted it from my go pro. I thought it was useless video then. It wouldn't let me do anything. So weird. To be honest when I took it there, I had no idea there was a hellcat forum like this. Haha. They guys that do the testing said that same thing happened to a Camaro or something the week before, no matter what they pulled or tried it wouldn't let it go past 2nd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.