Each step of getting this car is like a new torture...

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Nitewing, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Nitewing

Nitewing Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    first waiting for opening day to put in orders, then VON hell, then a VIN and waiting to be built (which happens at least a couple weeks after they say it will,then delays for extra inspections after its built, then finally comes the day it is scheduled to be delivered to your dealer...and then that day comes and goes with no car (and the second day too)... If I had hair, I'd have ripped it all out by now!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:I'm sure this car is going to be absolutely awesome, but this is the absolute worst purchasing experience I've ever been a part of. Enjoy my money Dodge, I will not be doing this song and dance again.

And yes, I know it could be worse as I could still be in VON hell since September. Just had to vent though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Vent away! 'Tis not good to keep it bottled inside! :D Same thing happened to me, not that it makes you feel any better. Dante was supposed to arrive on 12/10/14, and did not actually arrive until 12/16/14. I picked him up first thing the next morning .. .but that was a loooong week! Hang in there, soon you will have that red key fob in your hand!!!

April

• Like Like x 1
  3. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Could be worse, could be waiting for the Cleveland Browns to win the Superbowl;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. bolivarshagnasty

bolivarshagnasty Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If it wasn't for the horsepower this car generates, I would have given up long ago. I hope it shows up with decent paint and no issues. 70k after taxes is a lot of green. The whole car buying experience has sucked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hugh Jorgan

Hugh Jorgan Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'd say it sucks and blows.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1