EBAY!! Hilarious

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Hellcathopefull, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Hellcathopefull

Hellcathopefull Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Looks like the 15' Hellcat owners filtered in the news they wanted to hear/see on the 16 MSRP. Prices have jumped 5-8-10k (used)..... One guy jumped his price 2k in a day. Been on the site twice (relisted). Why would you think you could sale it for more when it was marked at a lower price and still haven't sold... A lot of relisted Hellcats.

The reality is this.... If you are willing to wait this long to pay MSRP on a 16, wouldn't you just wait for the 16? Seems like the standard models are coming loaded out... That's why they are a little higher?

2. hellcat fan

hellcat fan Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I also have been following eBay and didn't notice very many that increased in price, just a few. And why not, it's the free market that allows this to happen. Fair or not, supply and demand is what it is. I've been looking at a 2016 Nismo GTR and saw one sell for $60K over MSRP on eBay so there are always buyers willing to pay ADM's to get what they want when they want it. Wish I had that kind of coin!

3. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wrong section. I moved this thread over to the EbaySucks-IHateAmerica section.