Exclusive: GM and FCA line up financial advisers in merger stand-off

Discussion in 'Dodge Charger SRT 392' started by ChargerChallenger, Jun 17, 2015.

1. ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Fiat is destined to ruin Chrysler and Marchionne is the now the problem.
    Just read parts of the latest breaking news.

General Motors (GM.N) and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) (FCHA.MI) have turned to investment banks for help to deal with a stand-off as FCA seeks to force a merger with its Detroit-based rival, according to sources familiar with the matter.
    But Barra's rejection has not stopped FCA boss Sergio Marchionne working on a merger plan, according to the sources. He is lobbying GM investors in an effort to drag the GM board to the negotiating table, they said.
    FCA, the world's seventh-largest carmaker with a market capitalisation of $20 billion, reported revenues of 96 billion euros last year. It has one of the highest debt piles in the industry, with net industrial debt at 8.6 billion euros.

I have been telling people close to me the FIAT MERGER WOULD EVENTUALLY RUIN CHRYSLER. BETTER PUT A WRAP ON YOUR FAVORITE MUSCLE CAR CAUSE THE HEY DAY FOR THE MOPAR BRAND MAY BE LOSING GROUND SOONER THAN LATER. AND FOR ALL THE NAY SAYERS I HOPE I AM WRONG!!!!!!!!!
    image.jpg

2. bigDrc

bigDrc Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just can't see the Dodge brand surviving if that happens, let alone the Hellcat. I too hope I am wrong.

3. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah that was all over CNBC a few days ago. BTW nice Charger

4. bolivarshagnasty

bolivarshagnasty Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I doubt he would be successful with a GM merger, but if he finds a suitor all bets are off when it comes to the Hellcats future.

5. MoparProud

MoparProud Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If this is all true....I REALLY wish I could kick Sergio right in the nuggets, twice for every time he mentioned a merger.

What an asshole.