"FCA" so far stands for "FailedCustomersAgain"

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Juan-Carlos Escobar, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Juan-Carlos Escobar

Juan-Carlos Escobar Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I remember the days when FIAT, to many of us that knew their miserable maintenance issues stood for "Fix It Again Tony". Now I am thinking that the new one for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles or "FCA", should be "Failed Customers Again" for their big FAIL with the introduction our our much loved Hellcats. What ya' all think??!!o_O:eek::D

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes, there making allot of people upset...

3. JBS$

JBS$ Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Juan, what you are missing in your thinking is this; regardless of anything that has been said, the Hellcat, in whatever stripe, is a very limited production vehicle. The numbers will be held down through allocations and or "parts delays". The purpose of the Hellcat is to drive media attention and buyer interest in Chrysler/Dodgers products. By this standard, the car has been an overwhelming success.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Juan-Carlos Escobar

Juan-Carlos Escobar Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for you input, but time in time out, they have held stedfast in stating they will deliver a Hellcat to whomever orders one. My order went in September, 2014 so they failed us the customers, in the delivery, not the actual iconic vehicle, it's an amazing engineering marble, much like my 1970 Chevelle SS454 LS6 was in the day (450hp+ & torque) ;):D

5. tsc

tsc SRT Hellcat Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Failed us? While I agree that the roll out has not been the greatest and they were way off on their projections of how many orders would come in.. We are half way through the (extended) model year.. There is still another 6 months left. Cars will continue to be built.. How many and which ones? Only FCA knows. But I have a feeling more early orders will be built... Just a gut feeling....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hemi4me2

Hemi4me2 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think a lot of people are upset, when you order a car is September 2014 and still no car. People that have already got Hellcats are saying "its worth the wait" That does not make the people that are still waiting feel any better. I hope this month proves me wrong and they start building the old orders but time will tell....

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree with both you and tsc All we can do is wait. Some of us were promised to get the car first if we paid a premium markup which I did and somehow it worked for me when I was 4th in line the factory system put me first ahead of the other 3 who deposited the same markup of $5k as I did at my Dealership. Since then 4 hellcats came thru my dealership since Dec 2014 to Jan 2015. So it is not random but I think it is because of the options chosen and parts allocated availability that factor into play here. Keep in mind I'm just sharing my opinion and I have no idea what the heck is actually going on over at the factories, not dodge. Dodge to me is like the customer and the factories are the dealer and manufacturers. Dodge buys wholesale, we customers like you and I buy retail is how I see it.

8. RDLSRT

RDLSRT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Dealers get 1 allocation per month, if they get one at all. Its going to be along wait.

9. samizook

samizook Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    My dealer told me they get three allocations/month. Is this not true? I put my order in on 1-31-15 am i going to be waiting until august sometime? Dealer also said mine was second in line for build march 10ths allocations.

10. samizook

samizook Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Also, wondering how i can tell my build number?