Final Conclusion Of My Hellcat From White Plains Dodge (Bad)

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by CubeMan, Jul 8, 2015.

1. CubeMan

CubeMan Tri-State Overlord

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    PRIOR EXPERIENCE BEFORE HELLCAT

(Service Department) - Brought my 08' Challenger in to activate the remote start, they wanted to charge me for a new WIN module for my ignition after i gave them the guide to activate it on starscan, I had to go to westbury and they activated it free because they felt bad that they couldn't do it and i drove down. Wasn't till after I left 1 star reviews they attempted to call but just to say "sorry we tried to charge you $500 for a part that wouldnt have solved the issue"

HELLCAT EXPERIENCE

(Sales
    ) I purchased my hellcat from White Plains Dodge in NY a month ago after ordering it from them in January. They never offered any information to me and i had found out myself I got a vin through drive SRT and had bugged RS for updates if i ever went D1 or projected dates.

(Sales) Registration - They were suppose to transfer my plates, they gave me plates and charged me for new plates and said they needed to figure out the paperwork of how to transfer plates when the car im taking plates from already has other plates on it as well (Multiple plate registration). After a month i got my registration in the mail and no transfer happened and I got a (Sorry we forgot, go to the dmv yourself). Luckily I can get my money back on the registration...

(Service Department) Warranty Paint/Body work - MY hellcat is suffering from the fascia and bumper disconnecting from each other and rubbing the paint. White plains wants me to use THEIR body shop recommendation and refuse to provide any paperwork on the repairs done as it's "Confidential with Chrysler". Jeff from SRT luckily sided with me and agreed i should go else where as after a week passed of them taking the photos they still have NOT submitted an estimate or the photos they took to Jeff from SRT.

I was in discussion up to buy a 2015 Jeep SRT from them, but you know what I gave them multiple chances and it's all shot. I Moved to Croton Auto Park and they get to service my Hellcat & Charger SRT and get the Jeep SRT Purchase.

• Like Like x 7
    • Useful Useful x 4
  2. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for the heads up.... I'll never use White Plains Dodge for anything!!!!

3. HELLKAT_NY

HELLKAT_NY Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just PM'd you. I have a dealer in Westchester that is awesome. I purchased over 10 cars from them and 4 SRT's with my current HC waiting delivery end of month. If your interested.

4. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    most dealerships suck....not just Dodge.....ive had bad experiences at 50% of them all

bought a new GMC truck earlier this year...they prep'd the wrong truck, screwed with me w/ pricing and tried to raise their prices over whats advertised on the internet and then the salesman was supposed to come to drop my truck off at my house the next day and go over things (because they prep'd the wrong truck i couldnt drive it home that night).....the salesman called and said he was busy making another sale and couldnt come....so we were on our own....then the drop off guy came 2 hours early, didnt have the paperwork done correctly so my wife couldnt take possession...i had to take off work, drive 45 mins to sign 1 form to accept the truck.....

i could tell a story about 1/2 of my buying experiences.....luckily my HC buying experience was very good (Dick Scott Dodge, MI)

5. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Me either...and I live in California.:rolleyes:

6. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Land of high rent, tree huggers, 91 octane as highest, no water, painted grass and no quarter car washes:p

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Milspec

Milspec Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks man a friend of mine was going to go there I just earned him otherwise they just lost another purchase!

8. Grey Eagle

Grey Eagle Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    CubeMan...that place is a joke on the sales side...they are my closest dealer...but I would rather go to Croton than deal with that old school sales schmooze. Wasn't overly impressed with service there either. Nice guys but not for the HC.

HellKat NY...I'm interested in your recommendation. PM me when you get a chance.

9. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Want me to let about 2800 other FB members know and spread the word? Dumb and ignorant dealerships think they can push customers around LOL

10. CubeMan

CubeMan Tri-State Overlord

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The dealer has since taken my business back service wise due to locality and have treated me like an angel after they got a few people who canceled their 16 pre-orders saying they've heard what they have done to other hellcat purchasers. I was hoping eventually we as a forum could add a wiki page of dealers to steer clear for service and or sales.

Croton just got into a bunch of trouble over a hellcat they have for an engine swap, If you remember the thread they ended up calling the owner after so many people called and emailed them over how they keep customer cars. When i brought them my hellcat they told me "I'd just leave it alone if it was my car". I heard their sales and service is pretty good, but i'll for now just say its their service.

11. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ok I'm glad they turned a new leaf :)

12. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    We aren't all as lucky as you, then again, THAT COLOR! :D