Finally found one for msrp so I ordered it

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by cruizinrc, Feb 21, 2015.

1. cruizinrc

cruizinrc HCC New Jersey State President Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So happy ordered a challenger hellcat for msrp now the wait

• Like Like x 1
  2. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats! Yes, oh yes, the wait....I ordered one for below MSRP 2 months ago...they just got their first allocation a couple weeks ago. I've got 2-3 others in front of me there. Found another place yesterday, gave them my deposit info today, there is just one person in front of me at this second place. Should have my 2nd VON and BX on Monday hopefully. I REALLY want a Jazz Blue with Sepia Laguna and you just can't find that combo on-lot. So I may go back to my original plan of TorRed with Black Laguna or Black on Black and buy one on-lot. Kinda playing it by ear at this point. Would really like to have one by May.

3. rubbel

rubbel Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Did the dealer have an open allocation ? If so dealers name ?

4. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I ran down this rabbit hole last week. I'd wager money that since Dodge finally cranked down on the allocation process, there are no unspoken-for allocations. Buy one on-lot or place an order and get in line. But do your homework. I found a dealer yesterday that got me #2 in line. Which is slightly better than the #3-4 where I placed my first order...

5. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Grtz on the order! I hope you do not have too long of a wait, we will help keep you company!

April

6. cruizinrc

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm 3rd on list not sure if I can say what dealer yet I'll ask them
    Not in a crazy rush as I am trying to put more money down on it and if you see my picture I have to many cars already
    Had a challenger for my first car wanted one since I sold it back then turning 50 in a year and a half so when I get it happy birthday to me

Thanks April

• Like Like x 1
  7. cruizinrc

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I might of got msrp cause my friend got his hellcat for msrp and used his name to get it