FINALLY saw a Hellcat in person!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by MoparProud, May 30, 2015.

1. MoparProud

MoparProud Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Being as many of you own one, this isn't that big of a deal, but dammit it made the hell out of my day! Rolled to the dealer and said "I already know the answer but I'll see if they have a Hellcat" (assuming they didn't have one sitting there) so I pull on the lot and see....nothing. There was the black Viper in the showroom, looking pretty, but then I saw her nosed up against the building....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Apparently it was an ordered car but hasn't been paid for, but the guy at the dealer (he isn't the GM, actually I don't know what he does but I know who he is...he's pretty full of himself) has it locked up tighter than...well I better not go there! So no money shot of the heart of the beast which made me sad. Sounds like a few folks have come up ready to purchase but for now she sits there looking pretty.

Solidified my feelings this is the coolest car ever made; it's gorgeous, fully usable (room in the back for both my girls), has the mystique, and the power to wax 99% of the vehicles on the road. Long live the Hellcat!!

Now if I could only afford one or a couple......

Last edited: May 31, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. budkole

budkole Best Color and fastest is undoubtedly WHITE

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I too was in awe when I saw my first one.

3. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I'm more in awe cranking on it;)

4. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just wait till you hear one!

5. Driver72

Driver72 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It's not sold but it's sitting out on the lot???
    Should either be on the showroom floor or in an unused detail bay or something. It isn't a Dart.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. BIG DAWG

BIG DAWG Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National Exec. Director HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I never saw a Hellcat until the day I rolled eight hours to seal the deal on one I found on line. That was early January. Been to four car shows and driven mine around since purchase, finally yesterday, in Destin, FL, leaving the car show, my "Crew Chief" spotted one west bound on Highway 98 as we were heading east...sublime. so now I've seen a grand total of two, including mine.

Mopar Mania (Fort Walton Beach, FL) 6 June, should bring more out into the wild.