First service .

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Maintenance' started by Fast cat, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well I took my challenger in to have the oil changed and I thought it was weird that it came back were did not need the Flash done for uconnect or the transmission witch I know that that were not done on it yet .
    Has anyone else's had that happen?

2. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah dealership won't do it for me or anyone else unless their computer says it needs it for your VIN

3. Paladin06

Paladin06 Have Guns Will Travel Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Taking mine for the first oil change today. My car was produced on Nov 2014 so it should get the flash. We will see.

4. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    She is clean. We are feeling very lucky. Still pinching myself every time I drive it. Oil at 900, differential at 1800, tranny flash at the factory, has not blown up due to fuel leaking, no oil leaks at the few locations others have posted, installed no dust ceramic/Kevlar pads on the well built disks, they feel the same as the stickers if not better, runs reasonably well, pisses off cars driving next to us, attracts photographers. Nothing noted when they ran the VIN for updates yesterday at its first dealer visit. Took the tech out, punched it, got a thumbs up...good to go. But it is a recent Feb 19 build.