FLA parts shop... UGH!!!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by bighit2883, Sep 8, 2015.

1. bighit2883

bighit2883 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Without naming names just expressing my frustrations with a certain aftermarket parts shop out of florida. I ordered a part well over a month ago. Contacted them several times asking when the part is coming because they sent me part of my original order but not everything came. Shipping was a little steep for the 10 lug nuts i ordered because it including the shipping price of my drive shaft loop. Well they never responded to my calls or emails asking where my order is so i cancelled it. Bought from a different source. The following week the old order shows up at my door even though i cancelled it. Now i have to pay to ship it back to them which was $20. I tracked the part and they have had it back now for 2 weeks and they yet to give me my refund. I was told before id get shipping back from them sending to me and me sending it back. Nothing. Im out over $200 and i still havent gotten any response on my refund. Left several voice mails. Talked to several people. Nothing. Getting very frustrated and since they don't want to take care of a returning customer maybe i can make new customers a little more aware of what id would call less than poor customer service. So buyer beware of a logistical speed shop in Florida. Im to the point where I am now pissed. Rant over

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    High shipping price. I would guess Speedlogix

3. bighit2883

bighit2883 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    High shipping. Terrible communication. 2 weeks with them receiving the part back and no refund....ding ding ding. Winner

4. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It made me start to pay attention to shipping prices!

5. Dragon

Dragon Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I try to not buy anything from FL......I have had many issues with purchasing out of that state. so many issues that I now look at where its coming from and if its FL....I look else ware.

6. 1949chopper

1949chopper NC STATE PRESIDENT Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Name names. Otherwise its no help.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. bighit2883

bighit2883 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Speedlogics

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. 2mopars

2mopars Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Call your credit card company, contest the charges, and be done with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. bighit2883

bighit2883 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good idea. Itll take another 7-10 days for my bank to credit me back but hell ive already waited this long.

10. Paladin06

Paladin06 Have Guns Will Travel Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wow - good to know.

• Like Like x 3
  11. StellasHC

StellasHC Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That place is horrible. Ordered 2 times in the past from them.. once when they were called BMC and once when they changed their name... nightmare... never again

• Useful Useful x 3
  12. Speedlogix

Speedlogix Gold Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes, it was us. I'm the one that processes the refunds and had some questions internally about what occurred as there were no notes on the order about you cancelling prior to the driveshaft loop shipping. I'm sorry for the delay, but I (perhaps falsely) assumed you would be okay with some extra processing time / research time in order for me to try to get you more money back for shipping vs. me just refunding the parts amount only. Our refunds page states that all refunds will be processed in 10 business days, so we are within that window. I will process the parts amount refund now so you don't have to wait on that and continue to research the rest. We closed a few hours ago but I'm talking with Mikey now to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,
    Lisa.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Nycsrt

Nycsrt BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I like speedlogix is involved in dodge community but they suck and give two shit about forum members they wouldn't even give free shipping on lug nuts went somewhere else got cheaper and free shipping

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  14. Speedlogix

Speedlogix Gold Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    bighit2883 I have also refunded you $30 in shipping to cover you fully on this.

• Like Like x 2
  15. bighit2883

bighit2883 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Not 1 time did i ever get a straight answer as to when it would be shipped. I was charged for shipping on a part that wasnt in stock or even shipped. I was told by mikey as soon as they found shipping info from 3rd party they went thru and see IF they shipped it to me that he would call me and let me know. The only email i ever got was a receipt for the bill. After not hearing a peep i ordered from a different vendor. I cancelled my order. Then was notified by UPS not speedlogix nor the 3rd party vendor that i would be receiving a package. I spoke with several people on the phone as well. Alexis, i think even Lisa and Mikey. Even today i talked to a younger gentleman. Its frustrating as a PAYING customer to not get a call back when voicemails are left. To NOT get a reply email back when sending several which i have archived if you wish to see those for the internal review. I find it funny that i couldn't get as much as a peep dealing with speedlogix personally but I come to forums and voice my opinion for all to see which seemed to open some eyes. Screenshot_2015-09-08-19-49-27.png