For all the Hellcat owners who fear leaving their car for service.

Discussion in 'Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat' started by ChargerChallenger, Feb 22, 2016.

1. ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    This is what happens after u drop off your Hellcat at not so good or trustworthy dealership for service work.
    image.jpeg
    Service writer, cashier, clean up boy, mechanic, parts guy, parts guy friend (who owns a Chevy and still doesn't believe a Hellcat is faster than his Corvette or CAMARO) all jump in your most adored vehicle and have a joy ride.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Getting to know your SRT tech and throwing them some bones isn't a bad idea to give it that extra special touch when servicing

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I believe greasing the folks that service my cars and I do it regularly. As someone at a dealership what do you like to get from somebody? Just curious.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MABBRYFL30

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    To be completely honest with you about it, I like a handshake and a thank you. Having a loyal customer that comes back because they trust you is priceless. My job goes beyond being here helping customers and being a service manager. I see customers constantly when I am out and I will always pay them the correct respect for their loyalty.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nice to hear. I always do that and I'm always level headed and reasonable when dealing with anyone. I find it gets you a lot more than being loud and/or unreasonable.

I always bring some tasty bakery treats from the local bakery too. Those seem to be a huge hit LOL.

6. ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I did not personally post this to offend any of our great Hellcat.org members. However, I did post it for all of the Hellcat.org members who have not had the nice and kind service personal so far mentioned by others here who work in the industry. And only wish there were more individuals working in all dealerships with the attitude mentioned here. And dealership personal as well. If you search the forums you will see postings of other Hellcat owners who were taking advantage of while leaving their car at the dealer. I was really hoping all would get a laugh out of the posting and a true awareness of what does go on. And did not post this to make some here feel I am personally making fun of them. There's even stories of Hellcats being worked on and put in the back shop for days and weeks to have boxes and misc crap stored on them....etc. So for all the not so great dealers and personal.... here's to you and a laugh for all on the forum:D

7. 1949chopper

1949chopper NC STATE PRESIDENT Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I brought my remote control Hellcat in for them to play with being they don't want to drive the real one. I go in just to shoot the bull not just when I have an issue.

8. MABBRYFL30

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hellcat owners deserve the respect and courtesy as all customers do. They essentially provide a living for us who work at the dealership. Grateful personnel at dealerships should show pride and gratitude towards all their customers. Long term relationships with your customers makes everyone a winner and is very fulfilling. Taking a step back once in a while makes you humble that you can make a difference!!!!