Forplay

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TallCool1, Mar 28, 2015.

1. TallCool1

TallCool1 Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Nat'l Hellcat Tech Advisor HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    In the kitchen :rolleyes: (Works on the ladies too just sayin...)

20150328190510.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well, that looks like a start to a nice meal. If you really wanna turn on the ladies, post a picture of you doing the dishes and cleaning up! LOL:D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. TallCool1

TallCool1 Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Nat'l Hellcat Tech Advisor HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Meh, then you must be a nympho if that's what it takes. :eek: I clean as I go in the kitchen I am a gentleman after all... (Save getting dirty for later :cool:)

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. MVT

MVT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I do the same thing, I love to cook and clean as I go so when I sit down to eat I only have the dishes Im eating with.:) THis evening I had stuffed peppers and Rigatoni, used ground lamb instead of beef this time, It was excellent of course, it's the Italian in me why I love to cook.
    During the week I eat better, but on the weekend some good old Carbs don't hurt. Im going to the gym in the morning. LOL;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Gawd, I hate it when Marty gets in the kitchen! Don't misunderstand me, everything he has ever made has been delicious! The problem is that I am the one that has to clean up afterward. And, I have NO idea how he manages it, but he will dirty every pot, pan, skillet, strainer, plate, bowl, saucer, teacup, glass, coffee mug, parfait cup, spoon, knife, fork, spatula, tongs (you get the picture) just to fry ONE egg! It is even worse if he is making a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich! Makes me CRAZY!! It is a good thing he is cute and enables my muscle car habit! :D

April

• Funny Funny x 1