four HC's for sale ..at the same dealer in NC

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT 392' started by clickr, Jun 13, 2016.

1. clickr

clickr Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Not to mention the Dodge dealer as there are several around Kernersville, NC but one I just stopped by has (1) Black/black. Charger and (3) Challengers: white (auto), red and black M6.

Stood around for 25 minutes and no one approached me. I was going to ask them if they were selling at or around MSRP but I didn't get the chance.

I guess if I was a "buyer" right now I would sat down on the floor next to the Charger or pretended to have a heart attack to get someone's attention.

Cheers,

2. PlumCrzyHellcat

PlumCrzyHellcat Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    We bought my wife's truck from Kernersville Dodge. I think they do most of their business online. We got a great price and they even gave us a ride to the dealership from the airport.

3. pinetreecat

pinetreecat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Last year, when I was patiently waiting for my delivery, each week I would pull a 250 mile dealer search around Boston : maybe come up with 3 cars available on dealer lots each month.

Now there's 3 dozen available, same radius. Most of them are M6, but....the numbers tell me a buyers market has begun. At least in this area. You can pretty much walk in and get one below sticker now (going in credit approved and no trade). Chargers probably still commanding sticker plus because they are still smaller numbers.

4. srtjay

srtjay Active Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Seems like they have a set of HCs in somewhat less-popular color/trans combinations.