Front License Plate Height Please

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by Lord Hellcat, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Lord Hellcat

Lord Hellcat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC UK President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Can any of you guys and girls help me out. I'd like to order my license plates ready for when the cat gets here. For those running the factory front license plate holder what is the height of the plate.
    I know it is 330mm wide but I have a choice of plate size 152, 165, 178 or 203mm
    many thanks for your help, Graeme

2. Lord Hellcat

Lord Hellcat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC UK President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    bump

3. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wish I could help, I am not required to have a front license plate in Georgia. I did not even get one with Dante, so I cannot even measure that for you. Hopefully someone will see this thread now that it has been bumped.

April

4. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    sorry i did not even see this thread until now under New Posts. thanks for bumping it. i measured 6.5" so that would be 165mm for you. this is assuming the bracket is already mounted and i measured the front from top to bottom of it.

• Like Like x 1