Fuel rail recall

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by Lord Hellcat, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Lord Hellcat

Lord Hellcat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC UK President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    As yet I have not been successful in obtaining the replacement fuel rail.
    I have 1200 miles on my cat. No smell of fuel and I have not caught fire as of yet.
    It bothers me that those that have had their fuel rail replaced seem to have other issues post fitment.
    Would it be safe to say that if I have not exploded in the past 1200 miles my fuel rail should stand the test of time.
    What do you guys and girls reckon

2. Paladin06

Paladin06 Have Guns Will Travel Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Because it's mandatory and if not replaced, FCA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE. I recommend you do the fix.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have had the fuel line replaced, and thus far have not had any problems, but I wasn't having any problems prior to the recall work. I, personally, would have the fix done.

April

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. FreightTrain

FreightTrain Comfortably Numb

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    funny, dealer cant order part, srt wont send one, (its a auto replenish item) if they do get any available they said today they will goto one of the three they took delivery on.. (I would think they just came in fixed?) 6600 miles later I don't think there is anything wrong with the one on mine but I really HATE it always being in the back of my mind that it could burn up.