SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Future Hellcat Handler

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  budkole 
#1 ·
Hello to the Bad Kat world. I'm John living just over the river from St Louis. I know my story isn't new. I ordered back in Sept 14 and my dealer broke the news I now have a vin and a von. The world is good. I'm looking forward to reading all the post from Hellcat owners and future owners like me to keep me from going crazy waiting.

Reactions: TIGwelder
#3 ·
I've come this far, there's no turning back. White looks great. I though about getting white to go with my 2008 Shelby GT500 Super Snake and 2010 Camaro ZL575 which are both white with black stripes. But got a bug and went a different route.

#6 ·
I'm over by memorial metrolink. How bout you? I checked around and ended up putting my order through South County. Oliver C wanted 10K down with no guarantee. Now it's just waiting for delivery.

#8 ·
Cool see you at some of the events around the area. When did you get your charger?

#11 ·
Thanks April, Sweet Cat! I had to go with the jazz blue to complete my trifecta of retro pony cars and get a little patriotic. What is (for now) in you vehicle line?

#12 ·
At the moment my husband and I have my Hellcat, aka, Dante ... my husband's 1998 Ford Ranger XLT, aka, Stinky the Beater Truck, and my husband's work car which is a 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid, aka, The Car April Hates, or, what my husband calls Casper (because it is white and it is silent when it is in battery mode). A couple days ago Marty hit yet another deer with the Milan (see this thread: Holy Hell-Cat SRT Hellcat Forum ), so I have begged him to up his time schedule for getting a full sized pickup. I truly believe he will be safer in a large truck with a brush guard on the front, than in that hungry, creepy, possessed hybrid. So, we went today to look at the RAM1500 he wants, and he is going to get the truck as soon as we get back from our vacation next month, instead of waiting until this coming November. HURRAY!

April

#13 ·
Contrats on the 1500 and it's good to hear I'm not the only one who names their rides. Say goodbye to casper for me. So far we have Victoria, Vanessa, Scarlet and soon to arrive Jacqueline (inside joke between me and my wife). Don't forget to post a sign for the local deer population once the 1500 arrives as a public service announcement. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.