Girl's response to a Ferrari owner driver video

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Carnage, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Garfield

Garfield Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Love those gold digger pranks! The one w the 80yo lady driving the lambo is the best!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Viper Chick

Viper Chick Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392

4. PlumTexasCrazy

PlumTexasCrazy HELLCAT LIFE MEMBER Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Funny!!!

5. nocarbutmopar

nocarbutmopar Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    where was the video taken?

6. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    A guy I knew hit gas well on his property big well filthy rich. He had a farm wore overall most of the time . He looked so poor he wore old boots with this. He was a very good guy his dad was a Doctor but he never dressed up always looked poor. He told me he was going to buy a new jag. This was in the 70s . He got his worker to drive him to Memphis in his old work truck it was beat up as hell to fit his image perfect. He told me he pulled in the parking lot and went in and was looking around nobody came to him he heard some of them laughing. After a while the youngest guy walked over to him and was nice and showed him the most expensive car they had on the lot. The young mad was puzzled by his interest in this expensive car. He said he told the guy ill take it all this time he could hear all the other sales people laughing and pointing at him. The young man asked him how he wanted to pay he pull out a roll of 100.00 bills that would choke an elephant and said cash and turn around to the other sales guys and said you dumb asses and laughed. He also gave the young man an extra 500 dollar tip in front of the other guys. And flipped the off laughed and drove off in his new jag. Very funny I had tears rolling down my face when he told me i was laughing so hard .I told him he might want to dress up a little before he went to get this car he said this is what I always wear I just said ok and this would be funny he said yep going to have some fun. This is a true story . I seen him a few months ago still dressing the same we had our laugh about this again.

Chuck.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Viper Chick

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Be yourself... You shouldn't have to impress anyone. Your husband or wife already know what you're capable of. Your kids know what a douchebag you can be sometimes, but your family and true friends love you for who you are, not for who you portray yourself to be :) awesome story!!

That Mercedes sales guy didn't know shit about that McLaren.. And he knew nothing about that frikn 2016 SLK AMG... They run around $75k without many options. You can get a used McLaren for about $250k

I've not actually priced these cars out but that's what I remember they ran 1-2 yrs ago. That sales guy is as dumb as a box of rocks.

8. Garfield

Garfield Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Appearance is everything.. Reality is nothing.. As an owner of a construction company over the years, I've learned one important fact that single handedly is responsible for my growth and success.. And that is... It doesn't matter how good you are at your job or the quality of work you perform.. Long as you look good doing it and sound intelligent talking about it.. Even the guys I hire to do nothing more then pick up trash I require to clean pants that fit and a bottom up shirt. Not anything that can't be had at WallyWorld for $20 but even in the world of dirt and grim being clean and looking professional goes a long long way... Can't tell you how many workers or laborors I have that get approached as though they are foremen or superintendents in charge simply cause they look the part.. But take an actual supervisor and put them In stained pants and a t-shirt and they get dismissed as common labor.

The image of success brings success.. It's just how our society is built.. There's a reason 9/10 self help books etc.. All have chapter one and two being about acting and looking the part before actually telling you how to do.. Take that one to the bank on your next job interview or performance review ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Viper Chick

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    I agree ... Especially as a provider of a service ... May be the reason why I don't work 24/7 but being a customer is different ... Society has expectations.