SRT Hellcat Forum banner

[GIVEAWAY] SRT Hellcat T-Shirt

13K views 43 replies 29 participants last post by  cereal killer 
#1 ·
Hellcat.org friends and fans It's giveaway time! We are proud to announce that we are giving away two (2)
SRT Hellcat T-shirts to two (2) lucky winners! You can show your SRT Hellcat pride by owning one of these super soft T's. They only come in black at this time with all sizes available (Small-2XL), so we have everyone covered, even the ladies.​

Heres a quick look at the 'specs':
  • Preshrunk 65% polyester/35% cotton sheer jersey
  • Front cover-stitched self-fabric collar
  • Hellcat logo screen printed full chest and SRT® logo on back yoke
  • S-2XL
Interested? Here's how to enter for your chance to win.

Rules for entry:
  • In the comments section below let us know how you're going to spend your day with your SRT Hellcat after taking delivery. Whether its cruising around town and showing it off or driving it straight home to show friends and family we want to hear how you plan on spending your first day with her.
  • Only ONE (1) entry per member
This contest will close on October 2, 2012 at 12:00pm Central at which time 2 (two) random winners will be drawn and announced later that day.

Good luck!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
The first day it will only be us... Me and my yet un-named ultimate muscle car! .. after first drive with my sales lady... I plan to first drive it to Ricketts Glenn SP and take a few photos with the lake and beautiful endless mtns as the backdrop.. then spend the afternoon cruising back country roads .. maybe stopping at the local Amish market... or head out to Alleghany National Forest. I already purchased a dash cam to record the first drive :)

Reactions: Russ Potter
#5 ·
Depends on if I go to the dealership in Ohio to pick it up, or have it delivered. If I go pick it up, I'll be enjoying a nice leisurely (well, maybe not so leisurely at times) 9 hour drive home. That'll give me plenty of time to get used to her, play around with the controls, and likely garner a lot of on lookers! Upon arriving in town, maybe take her to a trusted car wash to make sure she still is looking her best, before heading home.

If I have her delivered, if it's a workday, I just may have to call in sick and maybe take a couple hour drive out to the lake or something. Nice long straight stretch of road out that way with very few cops and would be perfect to enjoy some spirited, but safe, driving. Hopefully by the time the Charger comes out, the nasty winter weather will be gone and I won't have to hide until the thaw. Either way, I'm gonna have me some fun!:):):)

Reactions: Russ Potter
#6 ·
first thing, I head straight over to the local tire shop and order new tires and schedule an appointment for that afternoon, then let the smoke show being. after the smoke drifts away, and you recover from the adrenaline dump, and you wipe that shit eat'n grin off your face, you will quickly realize what you just did. and your going to need those tires so you can do the same thing the next day. it might get expensive but it will never get old. that's what I'll do :D

#8 ·
I already told my boss I will be gone for a week as soon as my car gets here. I am praying for decent weather and plan on driving down the Oregon Coast on the winding roads along the Ocean, taking lots of selfies with my new Hellcat baby! When I return, I am going straight to the local 1/4 mile race track and getting a feel for the gears and see just how close I can get to those 10's they are running in all the YouTube Vids. After that, I just plan on driving around town making everyone jealous.:cool:

#11 ·
I'll be trading in my 2012 R/T, so would first like to get a pic of the old and the new together (for posterity). The pic will go right to this forum as well! Our favorite restaurant is actually right next to the Dodge dealer; so we can't go there (because I simply won't be able to get in the car the first time and drive it for 1/4 mile). So instead there will be a reservation awaiting us at great steakhouse in Delaware - involving a great highway drive and some beach scenery (and one of the best chocolate cakes east of the Mississippi).

#12 ·
I will take most of the day off and give my 23 year old son the rest of the day off too. He is such a car nut! We will the drive it to U of M to get his brother (another car nut) . My daughter and wife will have to wait a day. We are a car crazy family, the wife told me to get it

#13 ·
Being lucky enough to live in southern California, I will drive to Newport Beach, and take a run down the Pacific Coast Highway. Going through Newport, past the old Mel's Drive in location ( Remember American Graffiti?)Corona, Laguna Beach and Dana Point I'll have a chance to get the feel of the car and to show it off as well. Undoubtedly there will be a few stops during the trip so I can sort of stand back and watch peoples interest as they check it out. Then it's home to go through the owners manual and have a beer.

#19 ·
First think im going to do is let my wife drive the challenger hellcat, she let me get the car and is help making the payment. so she's first.

Reactions: 630
#23 ·
Drive it home and remove all the supercharger and hellcat badging and replace them with SRT and 392 emblems... just kidding! Pending what day and time my plans are to get the windows tinted. Then the next friday I'll cruise through the infamous classic car hangout Bob's big boy in Toluca Lake in the San Fernando Valley CA. to let everyone know the 707 attention getting horsepower has arrived! :p

#29 ·
f
Hellcat.org friends and fans It's giveaway time! We are proud to announce that we are giving away two (2)
SRT Hellcat T-shirts to two (2) lucky winners! You can show your SRT Hellcat pride by owning one of these super soft T's. They only come in black at this time with all sizes available (Small-2XL), so we have everyone covered, even the ladies.​

• S-2XL

Rules for entry:
  • In the comments section below let us know how you're going to spend your day with your SRT Hellcat after taking delivery. Whether its cruising around town and showing it off or driving it straight home to show friends and family we want to hear how you plan on spending your first day with her.
This contest will close on October 2, 2012 at 12:00pm Central at which time 2 (two) random winners will be drawn and announced later that day.

Good luck!!!
First I will be giving rides to all those at Kuntz Motors that help me in my quest to obtain the Hellcat. After that the hunt is on. I will be looking for any Ford Mustang or Chevy who might be willing to race. Most know my orange Pro-charged 08 hemi Challenger so maybe the Sub-Lime green will fool a few for a day or two.

Reactions: 630
#31 ·
Schedule my pick up on a good weather Saturday morning. Meet my son and have someone drop us off at the Dealership. After checking it out, taking pictures and paperwork, hit the road. Head to the local Car Shows & Cruise ins. Probably sleep in it all weekend.

#32 ·

• S-2XL

Rules for entry:

Good luck!!!

#33 ·
I plan to take a cruise on Woodward Ave. from Lincoln to Square Lake Rd. back and forth a few times to get acquainted with my new hot rod on some very familiar blacktop. At a later time I plan to take my wife, my daughter and son-in-law to lunch at Vinsetta Garage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.